Chapter 60

"You see y/n? They love you! There's nothing to be worried about." Smiled Kenny giving me a hug.

"I heard some of you get it right, It's the one and only.... ANDREA RUSSETT!!" Johnson called out.

Andrea ran out jumping and being energetic. The crowd roared with excitement.

"Thank you for having me here with you guys. It's going to be great I know that!" Said Andrea in the mic.

"Okay our next guest, I know you girls will love.... KENNY HOLLAND!!" Said Taylor.

I don't know HOW but every time someone went out that door, the crowd cheered even louder than before! It was insane!

"Okay, our final guest is very special to us. She's been with us since our first concert.." Aaron started saying but was interrupted by the cheering crowd.

"Give it up for Y/N!!!" They all said together.

"This is it" I thought to myself. Security opened the door and I ran out. The crowd was insanely beautiful, loud, cheerful, and amazing!

"I'd like to take a minute and say THANK YOU! You guys make me feel so loved and special! You guys are truly amazing! And my biggest inspiration." I said in the mic as I got on stage.

After that we basically did the same thing we did in every concert, we handed out free stuff, we had a dance competition and shit got real between Kenny and Andrea! HE KISSED HER!!!! I looked at her and winked, she just blushed and hugged Kenny's arm.

"Guys, we have a surprise for you.." Said Johnson looking at me.

"You guys remember that video that leaked on Instagram of Y/n singing our song 'Flights'? Well, thanks to that video we discovered Y/n's hidden talent." Continued Gilinsky.

"And today, we wanna show you what we're talking about! I FINALLY a convinced Y/n to PERFORM for you guys!!" Carter said getting the crowd hyped up.

"Give it up for Jack&Jack ft Y/n singing COLD HEARTED!!!!!!" Yelled Cam excitedly.

I looked at Cam and smiled. He smiled back. The song started and we danced along. I sang some parts and everyone seemed to love me! The song was over and the crowd cheered and clapped and asked for another song! It was amazing!! I looked at Hayes and Carter and they nodded.

"Okay guys, guess what? We have yet ANOTHER surprise for you!! I will be singing the song,'Bailando' with Carter and Hayes!!!!" I shouted.

There was more clapping and  cheering.

The music started and Hayes sang the intro. I guess they were expecting the English version cuz once we took off singing in Spanish, they were screaming so loud I honestly couldn't hear myself think. We finished the song and Hayes got off stage leaving me and Carter on the spot. He held my hand and whispered in my ear, "should we tell them were a couple?" I nodded and smiled.

"Guys, Y/n and I have a confession to make..." Carter said playfully.

"Yes we do. Now, some of you guys already know, some of you don't. But we want to clear everything up right here and right now." I smiled and looked at Carter.

"Y/n and I are dating!!" Carter yelled into the mic. The crowd roared with excitement. The cheered and chanted "KISS KISS KISS KISS!!" So we did. There were a bunch of camera flashes and claps. Everything seemed perfect. We
said our final goodbye, the concert was over and the meet and greet started. We each had our own table and line of fans. Surprisingly I had my OWN table and line of fans! I was surprised so may people wanted to meet me!!