Chapter 49

"I love you too. You know that better than anyone. And I'd do anything you ask me to, in a heartbeat." He replied drying my tears away with his thumbs.

"Promise me that... you won't fall in love with her..." I said quietly.

Cam laughed and hugged me tightly.

"I'd never fall in love with her. You know why?" Cam asked quietly with a serious face.

"Why.." I asked sad as I looked down.

Cam placed his hand under my chin and made me look up. Our eyes met and hooked onto each other.

"I'd never fall in love with her because... Well.. She's not you.." He admitted shyly.

I know I should be happy and all but, hearing him say that broke my heart even more. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall. My stomach was tossing and turning. I placed one hand on my mouth and one hand on my tummy and started crying. Cam hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Cam I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner..." I said between sobs.

Cam looked confused.

"Should of told me what?" He asked.

This is it.. I was confessing everything..

"Okay, you know how we grew up together and you've been with me every step of the way? And how my dad always said that you were like a son to him and that we were great friends? Well that's how I THOUGHT it had to be. And when I started liking you and I kind of panicked. Then the feelings got stronger and stronger and I didn't know what to do. You seemed to like me as a friend or a sister but nothing else.. Then we accidentally kissed and that kiss was everything to me. But then again, it was an accident. Then Carter asked me out and I thought that by saying yes to him, maybe I'd forget those feelings I had for you, but it just made things worse... I'm so sorry Cam. I'm really sorry..." I cried.

Cam's thoughts:

She liked me!? See Cameron this is why you don't keep stuff to yourself! If you would of told her how you felt she would of told you how she felt and right now, she'd be YOUR girlfriend not Carter's. I'm so stupid..

"Cam...?" I asked after a while of silence.

"Yes babe?" He asked shaking his head.

"We're still friends...right.." I asked scared of his reply.

"Baby, of course we are! Now more than ever! I know you love me and you know I love you. And we'll always have each other's back. I promise." He said hugging me closely. I hugged him back and we stood there for a long time just hugging. He smiled at me and said, "Let's go to bed." I nodded and walked over to my phone charger to plug in my phone. I noticed I had some unread texts. 5 from Carter, 2 from Andrea, and 1 form and unknown number....