Chapter 101

* Cam's POV *

My phone rang, and I exhaled deeply as I saw Y/n's face light up my phone screen.

"hello?" I answered.

"hey cam." she replied nervously.

"please, just tell me he's NOT with you right now.." I simply exhaled lightly as I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"umm.. so I was at Party City getting all the things I need for the party decorations, right? And Kian, Jc and Bianca were there too, but getting things for a video instead. Anyways, I ran into them and then Jc asked Bianca on a date and she said yes, and umm.. Kian's gonna help us decorate, he's here with me.." she explained with enthusiasm in her voice, it was obvious that she was trying to cheer me up and hoped I approved.

"whatever, we'll talk when you get here." I said, anger laced on my words.

"cam.. I love you.. please don't do this to me, okay baby?" she whispered to me.

"why can't you simply listen to me for once, huh y/n!? he's going to HURT you again! you don't realize it but you're falling for him again! I see the way he looks at you and the way you look back at him! Next thing you know you'll be cheating on Carter with him!" I basically yelled at her.

"Cam, I know what I'm doing, okay. It won't happen again. And no I'm not planning on doing what you just said OKAY!? Just, please tell me were okay?" She pleaded, sadness obvious in her voice.

"That's just it Y/n! You DON'T know what you're doing! And no, we're not okay! This is straight up bullshit! Why go back to someone who caused you so much pain!? I just DON'T get it! I gotta go." I yelled in a serious tone, and with that I hung up.

"Hey man, is everything alright?" Ethan asked me.

"Yeah, just arguing with Sierra, my sister. But we're done talking." I lied, and started helping out.

Ethan just looked at me confused, but didn't ask anymore questions. I kind of felt bad for yelling at Y/n like that.. Should I call her back and apologize? Or should I just wait for her to get here and then I can talk to her?

*Y/n's POV*

"Cam's mad isn't he?" Kian asked quietly.

"Yeah. But it doesn't matter. I can bring whoever I want and do whatever I want! He doesn't own me! He can't tell me what to do." I replied with anger as my eyes filled up with tears.

Cam had acted like such a jerk! He basically said that just because I was hanging out with kian, that it meant I was gonna end up hooking up with him and cheating on Carter, and then he STILL had the nerve to hang up on me! Even when I was speaking nicely to him! If he wants things to be like this, fine! Two can play at this game.

"Look, y/n, I don't want to come between you and Cam, I know how much he means to you. So I think it'd be best if you would just drop me off at my apartment, or here if you'd like, just pull over, I can just call an uber." Kian said as he took out his phone and started looking for ubers.

"Kian, if you want to come with me, you're coming with me. What Cameron says has no effect on MY choices. But if you want me to drop you off, I can as well, it's up to you." I smiled as I reached over for his hand and held it.

"Of course I wanna go with you. But I don't want to cause any problems between you two." Kian insisted.

"This isn't your fault Kian, CAMERON is the one being an ass for no reason!" I rolled my eyes.

That's when I noticed that we were still holding hands. Okay, maybe Cameron was right, not about the cheating, but maybe about me falling for Kian again? I loved spending time with him, and we get along so well. There's not a single moment that I'm not smiling while I'm with him..