Chapter 84

I opened it and saw the twins there.

"Hi Y/n." Ethan smiled.

"Hey Ethan! Hi Gray. Come on in. We're just about to have dinner." I said giving them each a hug.

"Hey! You were actually able to tell us apart! And it's been like 4 or 5 hours since we ate. I'm actually kinda hungry." Gray smiled.

The boys greeted them and then followed me to the kitchen. The table was set and the plates were served, the chicken was in the middle of the table. I sat down next to Carter and Cam. Nessie sat on the other side of Carter and next to Hayes, the twins sat across for Carter and I. We ate and then watched a movie in the living room. From time to time I'd look over at Nessie and she'd be starting at Carter.. I wasn't liking this very much. Cam and Nash noticed it too.  After the movie ended the twins had to leave. Andrea, Kenny and I walked them to the door.

"Oh Y/n I almost forgot! Gray and I just got our own place, and we decided to throw a party this Saturday. We're still having the one in May, but this one is closer." Ethan winked.

"We'll be there. Just text me your new address." I smiled.

"Got it." He smiled giving me a goodbye hug.

I hugged Grayson too and then walked back inside.

"Sooo, Ethan." Kenny teased.

"Oh shut up Kenny." I teased back blushing.

"Well I'm just saying. If Carter ever did you wrong, Ethan is the one to go to." Kenny smiled.

I just smiled and shook my head. I walked to Carter's room. Bianca the Jacks, Matt, Hayes, and Nessie were in there with Carter. Bianca got up and walked up to me.

"Hey umm, can I talk to you for a sec? Like.. Alone..?" She whispered.

I nodded and we walked into the Jacks' room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Hey umm, I don't know if you've noticed but my sister's been acting... Weird, towards Carter. Like she's always trying to have his attention. Last night she told me that you were cool and all but that she was very jealous of you because you had everything." Bianca explained concerned.

"Yeah I noticed that. And also Cam and Nash.. I'm not liking this anymore. I mean, she's with Hayes. What else does she want? And what is she jealous of me for? I'd kill to be here. To have met my mother, to STILL have my dad with me... I just don't like where this is going..." I told Bianca.

Bianca walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'll talk to her tonight, I'll try to figure out what she's doing. Or what she's PLANNING on doing." Bianca reassured.

"Thanks Bianca. You truly are a good friend. I just had to take the time to get to know you." I smiled.

"No problem. You've been very nice to me too, even after everything I did and said to you." She smiled.

"Hey, I just remembered. Ethan and Gray are having a party on Saturday, they told me to invite you." I said.

"They did?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah. You're part of our group now." I smiled at her.