Chapter 73

I ran into Cam and Matt in the way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked.

"I have to go find Kian." I explained trying to push past them.

"Why?" Cam asked mad.

"He called me and said that someone was after him, I asked him who and he said the same people form yester- and the call dropped. I need to go find him!" I said heading out the door.

Cam looked at Matt and nodded.

"We're going with you. Take my car, I'll take Taylor's lambo." Cam said handing me his keys.

I nodded and we all ran out to the cars. We were all in a three way call.

Matt: Did he say WHERE he was?
Me: No..
Cam: Well you know him better than us, where could he possibly go on a Sunday morning?
Me: On Sunday's.... Wait!! On Sunday's we would go walk by the beach! And when he called I kind of heard water!
Matt: To the beach then.

The drive to the beach was 45 minutes, but for us it was a 20 minute drive. We swerved passed cars in the freeway and in the streets. It was also a good thing that Cam was in a lambo, I was in a Dodge Charger, and Matt was in his Mustang. Once we were in the beach we looked for parking. I looked around and I saw Kian's Jeep. I parked and ran to his car. Cam and Matt were still looking for parking. I saw his bag full of clothes, next to his coffee. I looked around and tried thinking like Kian.

"Okay, if I was Kian where would I go?" I thought with my eyes closed.

I heard Matt and Cam behind me. I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Now what?" Matt asked.

"We split up." I said running I the left and into the little plaza.

I tried calling him... No answer.
I texted him.. No reply.

I was starting to have an anxiety attack, my palms were sweaty, and i was having trouble breathing. I went around asking people if they'd seen him, everyone said no. I called Matt.. He hadn't found him. I called Cam.. He hadn't found him. I sat down on a bench and took a deep breathe. My phone rang. It was an Bianca.