Chapter 57

"Well it was nice running into you y/n. I guess I'll see you at school on Tuesday." Said Kian as he embraced me in a hug. I nodded and hugged him back. We said bye to Bianca and we got in the car. Cam played some music and we drive off. I was still shocked. I couldn't believe it. It was ACTUALLY Kian! MY Kian. My life right now was a big ball of mixed emotions for the people I loved. Nessa was talking with Cam. I just looked out the window. Cam lightly placed his hand on my knee.

"You okay bae?" He asked me.

"Wha- Yeah. Woo! Better than ever." I lied with a smile.

Cam looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Sit by me in the Limo. So we can talk." He said to me, looking down.

I nodded. My eyes got watery. I rolled down the window and looked outside, trying to make sure neither Cam or Nessie saw me crying. I closed my eyes and felt the tears roll down my cheeks. I wiped them away and got on my phone. I checked Twitter and saw that I was mentioned in a bunch of tweets. I didn't really consider myself as "famous", but my followers/fans made me feel like I was, they made edits of me and asked for follows and DMs, they are so sweet and kind to me. I love them all!! I followed a bunch of people until twitter said I've had enough for a day. I saw Kian's latest tweet, and honestly it made me want to cry even more, I knew it was about me.

"I came here to try & win you back. It hurts to know you replaced me that easily. I thought you said what we had was special.. I guess not.."

I read it and took a deep breath. I finally worked up the courage to tweet a reply.

"When we were together, everything was perfect.. Until I woke up one day and realized you deserved someone way better than me.. I'm sorry.."

We arrived at the boys' house. The limo was just pulling in. We got out of the car, put all our stuff in the trunk of the limo and walked inside.

"We're home!" I yelled as soon as I walked in.

My thoughts:

Maybe if I get hyped up and surround myself with people that make me happy, I will forget what happened with Kian this morning. I don't want to mess this up.

"Good morning beautiful." Said Carter hugging me and giving me a kiss.

"Ugh! Get a room!" Teased Andrea.

"Good idea." Said Carter holding my hand and taking me to his room.

"HEY I WAS KIDDING! WERE GONNA BE LATE!" Called out Andrea from behind us.

We just laughed and walked into Carter's room.

"Okay, sit down, close your eyes and stretch out your hands. I have a surprise for you babe." Said Carter anxiously rubbing his hands together.