Chapter 86

"Y/n what's wrong?" Cam asked.

"Nothing Cam. I'm fine." I said pulling away.

"Y/n, I know you like the palm of my hand. I know something is wrong. Is it the Nessa thing?" He asked.

I turned and looked at him, my eyes got watery again and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Cam I'm fine! Just leave me alone! " I yelled as I started crying.

Cam didn't say another word, he simply walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him tightly as well as I balled my eyes out.

"It's going to be okay. Regardless of who does what, I'll always be here. I promise you that Y/n." He said petting my hair and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I felt weak after crying for about 15 minutes straight in Cam's arms.

"Cameron, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just had too much going on at the moment. I shouldn't of yelled. I'm really sorry babe." I said as I finally took a step back.

"It's okay. You never yell at me unless something is wrong. You have nothing to worry about. I just want you to be okay. I don't want you to do all those bad things you use to." Cam said wiping my tears away.

I smiled and gave him another hug. I had my eyes closed, until I heard a camera click. Cam let go of me and we turned to see Nash and Hayes smiling.

"See Nash, that's how your suppose to treat me! I actually feel their love all the way over here." Hayes teased.

We just laughed and I hugged Hayes.

"You're adorable you know that?" I smiled.

Hayes blushed and smiled.

"Why'd you take a picture Nash?" Cam asked smiling.

"Oh, it's cuz I've been very inactive on Instagram, so I needed a good picture to post. And then we bumped into you guys and it just looked like a cute family moment, so I took the pic." Nash explained.

I checked my phone and went on Instagram. The picture Nash took was too cute! I liked it and commented back. As I read through the comments I noticed the hate. People were calling me a whore, and a gold digger. They said I was only "using" the boys to get attention. It was making me feel worse. I logged out and checked my texts. I had a couple, but I checked Ethan's first.

Ethan📲

Y/n, tonight was great. The food was delicious, thank you for having us over. -Ethan&Gray

Me📱

It was really fun having you guys here, we should do this more often😊

Bianca📲

Hey um, can you call me. It's about Vanessa...

Me📱

I will in a bit.

Sammy📲

Hey, do you have Bianca's number? She's kinda cute 😉

Me📲

Yeah it's (792)829-4820

I said good night to Nash, Hayes & Cam and walked over to Carter's room. When I walked in, he was pacing around, kind of nervous.