He chuckled softly before gripping my wrist and turning me back around so I collided with his hard chest,"But I am the only one you love back." He said slightly frowning and running his thumb across my cheek.

I grinned up at him, "Who said I loved you back?"

His frowned deepend, "Your killing me Little Fighter."

I laughed before bringing his lips to mine for a quick peck, "I love you too, better?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "Better." He whispered.

I looked outside and saw the sky getting darker, "It's later than than I thought it was."

"Yeah, so I am going to hop in the shower before we go to bed. You're okay to join me." He said giving a sly smile.

I giggled, "That's not happening big guy. I will be in bed before you get out."

"Hey, we aren't a married couple yet. We don't have kids yet either so you can't fall asleep on me. We have to use this time before little Eleanor or Gage comes along."

I raised my eyebrows in question, "Little Eleanor or Gage? You had names picked out?"

"Yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled at him, "That's not going to be happening for a while and and as far as your attentions with me in bed well, you'll have to earn it."

He grins and pulls me closer, "Don't be so sexy right now, it's making me horny."

I chuckled, "Better take a cold shower than."

He glared at me before sighing, "I love you. Get some sleep while I take that cold shower."

I giggled and gave him a quick kiss before going to the bedroom and plopping down on the bed he finally got set up.

It only took me a couple of minutes to fall asleep. Elliot put memory foam on the bed while he got it set up when I was in the hospital. He told me that it would make it way more comfortable to sleep and he was deffiently right.

I was out like a light for a while until I felt the other side of the bed dip and Elliot crawl into bed under the covers. I mumbled a little still half asleep as he chuckled. He put his arm around my waist gently carful not to hurt my stomach.

With one peck on my head, I fell back asleep snuggled up to Elliot.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Happy birthday!" Elliot shouted at me once I finally got out of bed and walked into the living room where he sat on the couch whatching TV.

I groaned and rubbed away the sleep from my eyes, "Not so loud. I only just woke up from one of the best sleeps ever."

He grinned, "I knew you'd love the memory foam."

He got up from the couch and strutted over towards me gripping me into a tight hug as he swung me around, leaving feathered kisses everywhere.

I laughed and pushed his lips away from me once he put me back down.

I slapped his chest and he just beamed like he just cured cancer, "You awake now?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah." I said and walked past him to the kitchen ready to make me some pancakes or something.

Instead I saw a big plate full of eggs, pancakes and a cheese and egg sandwich and a glass of tea full with cold ice.

I grinned and immediately whipped back around ready to run back to living room to thank him. He sat on the couch scrolling through channels.

I jumped on top of his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck leaving wet kissing all over his face.

"Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you!" I shouted and squeezed him into a hug.

He checked and smacked my butt, "Anything for the birthday girl. Including some hot and steamy birthday sex later on.' he said winking.

My cheeks turned tomato red and I smacked his chest jumping off of his lap, "You ruined the moment."

He fake pouted, "I love you." He cooed.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

He gasped, "You don't love me back?"

"Ugh, do I have to."

He glared at me, "Yes." He spit out.

I laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "I love you too." I said as I walked back into the kitchen to eat my lovely birthday breakfast.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I love it guys. Thank you." I said as I pulled both Sarah and Ricky into a big hug.

Sarah giggled and gave me a little squeeze before pulling away, "I hoped that you would like it."

I looked down at the new dress she got me. It was a short dress that would go to my knees. It had patterns all around it and a small black belt around the waist area.

With them I got a pair of brown heels. I didn't really wear many dresses, but Elliot said I have to dress up tomorrow since he is taking me out. He has to have dinner with his parent tonight, so he promised tomorrow.

I stood admiring it's beauty until I felt a large hand squeeze my shoulder. I looked over at Elliot an knew what he was trying to tell me by this one look.

It was time to tell them the truth about all of this.

I hope you liked this chapter!!! I have some news!!!

•There is only one more chapter and an Epilogue left.

•Last chapter should be updated by Friday.

•Sorry for being late. I was very busy with Christmas stuff and everything. By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

• This is VERY important!!! I am thinking about making a sequel. IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL THEN VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT A TITLE!!

Thank you all for reading and hopefully enjoying my book!!

Thanks XOXO,
Kelly