53

"Everyone up!" I yelled.
As the head of my house or perfect I should say I had the responsibility of getting everyone up in my house.
The headmaster or as I like to call him father has called for everyone to meet in the great hall.
"Up! Up! Up!" I yelled.
People started getting up slowly.
"You guys are pathetic really! My father wants us in the the great hall so I suggest you all get dress and get around asap or punishment will happen!" I yelled as people finally started getting round.
Once everyone was ready we lined up and marched to the great hall as did every other student from the other three houses.
We stood in the great hall in groups by houses and my father walked through he was looking for something or someone rather.
"I'm sure most of you are wondering why I have summoned you all here at this hour" my father said.
Nobody said anything.
"It has come to my attention that earlier this evening Harry Potter was sited in Hogsmead" my father said.
Everyone started to whisper to each other about this because nobody has seen Harry Potter this year except me but nobody has to know that.
"Now should anyone, student or staff attempt to aid Mr. Potter they will be punished in a manner of consistent variety or discretion farther more any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Now then if anyone has any knowledge of Mr.Potters movements this evening I invite them to step forward" my father said.
I looked around as my father walked towards the groups. Nobody was stepping forward so either someone is hiding him or nobody knows but Potter isn't dumb so I'm sure someone is hiding him.
"Now" my father demanded.
Suddenly Potter himself stepped forward. Everyone gasped and my father looked as if he couldn't believe his eyes.
"It seems to me you have a bit of a security problem headmaster" Potter said as people from the order started walking in.
I looked at my father and suddenly felt real scared. Potter and his friends knew what I was they could have told.
"But surprised really and I'm also shocked that your angel of a daughter didn't tell you that we would be coming here it was only a matter of time even she knew that when she seen us at Malfoy Manor" Potter said.
People in my house looked at me.
"I didn't know he would be coming here" I said shaking my head.
"How dare you stand where he stood! Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye a man who trusted you and killed him! Tell them." Potter yelled at my father.
Only my father knew how he felt at that point in time a mixture between scared and mad at the same time really.
He whipped out his wand and people gasped and Mcgonagall stepped in front of Potter with her own wand drawn.
Everyone moved out of the way and my dad started to put his wand down and then he held it back up.
I give him his wand at night after my lessons and what not and he gives it to me at breakfast in the morning before lessons.
I looked back and seen the order had their wands drawn as well. My father was alone and I couldn't help him.
Shoots were fired and he blocked them just like he has taught me.
Right before he dissipated out of the great hall he tossed me his wand and then out the window he went.
Everyone cheered as Magonagall lite the candles as for me I starred at the wand that my father tossed me. The war was about to begin and he was out without a wand. Wouldn't he need it more than I?