Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Five

Author's Note: Happy Thanksgiving!

I turn and face the girl and finally I'm able to take in her features.

Brown skin, long black hair that falls in large waves, and she's in a tight black dress. Her large brown eyes lock on me and that same smirk from before remains intact.

"Trouble in paradise?" She sneers at me.

"Get out of my house bitch." I walk off and head upstairs. I glance down the hall to my bedroom and notice the light is on and I bravely walk inside.

Trey crossed the line. He had to know that.

When I walk inside our bedroom I found him coming out of the bathroom dressed in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

He glances in my direction, the same hate and anger still laced in his eyes but instead of cowarding away like I would've before I stop him.

"Trey." I call out and he stops to look at me. "What I did was wrong, I know that. But what you did was disrespectful and I didn't deserve that."

"And I didn't deserve you sneaking around with my brother while I was gone." He snaps. "I was faithful to you Amina. I had girls by the dozen throwing themselves at me and I didn't even look because I knew what I had home waiting for me... A beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter."

"We weren't sneaking around. It was just one kiss and I told you it meant nothing to me. I love you Trey. I love you. And I'm so sorry." I cry, not bothering to wipe the tears that were now flowing down my cheeks.

Trey stared at me hard, his eyes penetrating through me with the deadliest of stares before he strolls over me and one hand wraps around my neck tightly. I can feel my eyes go wide and I inhale a sharp breath.

He isn't angry enough to choke me... right?

"Trey?" I gasp, trying to breathe.

"You hurt me. Bad." He tells me sharply.

"I'm so-" I started to apologize but I'm cut off when Trey crashes his lips against mine.

The moment our lips touched nothing else mattered. Not my kiss with Alex, Trey ignoring me, or even him about to have sex with another woman on our kitchen table. Nothing.

Trey's tongue slips inside my parted lips in one delicious sweep, taking control immediately. Both hands are at my neck, squeezing all the while he's taking no mercy on my lips. Pain and pleasure. I can feel myself growing dizzy from the lack of oxygen coming in and just when i think I'm going to faint Trey finally releases his hold on me the same time he breaks the kiss.

Before I can get a chance to be relieved to be breathing again Trey pushes me down on the bed onto my stomach. His weight presses down on me as he pulls down my panties.

"Trey stop." I pant, my heart racing.

"Is that what you really want?"

No, it's not what I want. What I wanted was to feel close to him again.

     Trey doesn't stop. The pressure of his hand pushes down on my back and I hear him fumble with the knot in his towel with the other. He's shoving my legs apart in the next second and pushing inside of me. I cry out as he fills me.

"God, you're so wet."  He says, thrusting harder. It hurts but I bite down my lip to keep from screaming. "I'm supposed to hate you. I'm supposed to want nothing to do with you. When you told me you almost slept with my brother I forgave you but then you kissed him..." His voice is strained.