Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Three

Jamaica. That's where Trey took us for our honeymoon. Even after being a part of Trey's lavish life-style for a year now the fact that he can still afford things like this amazes me. I stare at the 3-story villa with my eyes wide and my mouth open even wider. I'm completely stunned by everything. It's gorgeous, huge, and sits on beautiful white sand with a beautiful crystal blue ocean as its backdrop.

Trey sliding his fingers through  my hand is what causes me to snap out of it. I turn to him, feeling overwhelmed. Whether it's because I just had the wedding of my dreams less than twenty four hours ago or because I'm with the person I love, I don't know. I think it's the combination of both. Either way I stand on my tippy toes and bring my lips to Trey's.

"Guess you like the surprise?" Trey ask when we pull away. He planned our honeymoon and wouldn't tell me a single detail until after we arrived.

"I love it." I peck his lips. "Babe, this place is stunning."

"And it's all ours for two weeks." He confirms.

"I want to see the inside." I say eagerly before I begin to drag him to the front door.

"Slow down," Trey stops me and in one swift moment he's lifting me up in his arms, holding me bridal style.  "I need to carry you over the threshold remember."

"Sorry, I forgot." I kiss his cheek then wait for the male employee to unlock the door for us. The both of us mutter our thank yous before Trey takes the first step inside of the villa, carrying me over the the threshold. "Happy?"

"I will be once I get you out of this dress." Trey puts me back on the ground.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I challenge. The dark look that crosses Trey's face makes me regret my words. Lord knows what he has planned for me during these next two weeks. I meet his gaze, boldly and do my best not to back down. Trey takes a step forward and I think he's going to kiss me but instead he entwines our fingers together. He doesn't say anything as he takes my hand and I just let him guide me to wherever he wants to go. We don't stop until we're in a bedroom and a small gasp escapes my lips when I see how it's set up.

The room is dark, the only light are the tiny candles spread around. On the queen size canopy bed are red rose petals spread everywhere. On the nightstand next to the bed is a tray of two glass flutes filled with what I assume is champagne and a bowl of strawberries sitting next to it.

"Have a seat. I'll be right back baby." Trey tells me before he walks off into a connecting room. Alone, I go over to the bed and take a seat. Trey comes out seconds later only this time he's shirtless. The jeans he wore on the flight are still on, but hanging dangerously low on his hips. He strolls over to me, that lust-filled gaze is still in his eyes, and walking over to the bowl of strawberries and picks one up before standing directly in front of me. "Open." He commands and I tilt my head back and open my mouth and allow him to feed me.  I take a bite, the strawberry is juicy and sweet. Trey finishes it before setting the stem back into the bowl. "Lay down." He orders and I do as he says, laying back down on the bed. A hand reaches up and caresses my left leg, massaging it softly until he gets to my heels and slips it off. Trey lifts up my right leg and press a soft kiss to my calf before he discards the other heel as well. He stands up again and I can see him tower over me. "Do you love me?" He questions.

"Yes." I answer breathlessly.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." I answer without hesitation.

He smiles pleased at my answer. "I want to try something." Trey says and I can feel my eyebrows squint together in curiousity. He ignores the confusion on my face and I watch as he pulls out a black blindfold out of his pocket. "Put this on." He instructs. I'm still confused but I reach out and take the blindfold out of his hand. The material is soft and silky and once I put it on I can't see anything but darkness. "Can you see me?"

"No."

"Good."

"What are you going to do?" I wonder. I wait for an answer but I never get one. The urge to take the blindfold off to see if Trey is still in the room is strong, but I leave it on. Minutes pass without Trey speaking but I can hear him. He's moving around the room and until the second he takes both of my arms and lift them, I didn't know where he was. "What are you doing?" I ask, fear seeping into my voice as I feel something else silky wrapping around my wrist.

"Do you trust me?" Trey asks again.

"At the moment? Not so much." I answer truthfully. My response earns me a chuckle, followed by a lingering kiss. "Relax. I'd never hurt you or this body. I love it too much." And to prove his point he kisses the area between my breast, causing me to suck in a breath. The next second I feel his hands on the knot on my dress before I can feel it coming loose then my dress is open, revealing my choice of panties and bra.

The next moment I hear glass clinging then I can feel Trey hovered over me. My pulse is racing, my heart is beating hard, and my palms are sweaty. I feel like a nervous virgin about to have sex for the first time.

Trey makes me nervous.

I gasp surprised when I feel something incredibly cold on my neck .

"Shh." Trey cooes before the burning sensation continues. It moves over to my left nipple, circling around then over my right nipple before traveling down my stomach slowly then over the crouch of my panties.

"Ahh." I arch my back. I can feel Trey over me again, his breath fans over my face before I taste something cold against my lips.

Ice.

It was just ice.

I take the ice into my mouth and it instantly melts on my tongue. "Say your name." Trey orders.

"Amina."

There's a sting on my right nipple. He just bit me.

"Full name." He commands.

"Amina Neverson." I state.

Suddenly I'm flipped roughly onto my back and pushed to stand on my knees, my ass in the air.  Before I can prepare myself Trey is slamming inside of me in one full thrust then he begins to move. Each thrust is harder than the last, filling me up and pushing me to closer to the edge until I can't take it anymore and I orgasm, screaming out his name.

***

"You've been holding back on me Mr. Neverson." I say as we lay in each others arm afterwards.

Trey smirks before he leans forward and kisses my forehead. "Did you like it?"

"It was pretty hot." I admit.

Trey chuckles. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you." Trey tells me.

"Guess what." I say back.

"What?" Trey tries to fight his smile.

"I love you too." I tell him before capturing my lips with his.

-------------------------------------------------

Beyonce- Crazy in Love (remix)