Lovers & Friends: Five

Trey looks at me surprised.

"You remember?"

I nod my head. "I remember." I repeat.

"How did we meet?" He demanded.

"I was crashing at Alex's place. He left me alone with Aiden when you stopped by unexpected." I answered.

"When did we become official?" Trey questioned.

"The day of your going off party. You pulled me aside and up to a room and we laid everything out and said we wanted to be together." I tell him.

"When did we make love for the time?"

"The night after the BET awards... The same night you told me you loved me."

Trey stares at me silently and I can see him processing all that I just told him. His dark eyes shine with so much love and happiness it was overwhelming. Wordlessly he pulled me in for another kiss before he was crashing me against his chest in a deep hug.

"You scared the hell out of me baby." Trey whispered against my neck. "I thought you'd never remember me."

"I know and I'm so sorry." I cried.

"It's okay. All that matters is that you're okay." Trey pulled back to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." Trey kissed my forehead before he hugged me again. "Do you remember what happened? How you got here?" He asks me after a moment.

I let out a heavy breath in response, trying to get my thoughts together. "I remember leaving the set to get something to eat and on my way there there was a car that kept driving a little too close to me. I kept trying to dodge it but it was like it was following me. I pressed the gas pedal. He pressed the gas paddle until he drove me off the road." I explained.

"Is there anything you remember about the car besides it being black?" Trey asked.

"It had an angel car charm on the rear-view mirror that looked familiar." I said.

"Familiar?"  Trey furrowed his eyebrows questioningly.

"It looked like the one I got for Dmitri's car."

"You thinking it was Dmitri?" Trey questions.

I wanted to believe that it wasn't Dmitri but everything in my gut was telling that it was him."Yeah," I nod my head. "I think it was him."

"That son of a bitch!" Trey cursed, pulling away from me. "I'm going to kill him."

"I can't believe he would hate me this much to get back at me like this."

"He's gonna pay."

"There's nothing you do right now. You have to go on tour remember?" I remind him softly.

"You need to talk to the police. Tell them what happened." Trey continued.

"I will."

"You need to do it now." Trey tells me before he pulls out his phone and starts making phone calls. Within the next two hours Alex has come back with a change of clothes for me, the doctors gave me my discharge papers and Trey had the police come to his place where I gave them my side of the story. The police were able to track Dmitri and arrest him thanks to the scratch marks on his car and he didn't have a decent alibi. Trey and I thanked the cops for everything before Trey shut the door behind them.

"I'm so glad that's over with." I wrap my arms around Trey and lay my head on his chest, mentally and physically exhausted.

"Me too." Trey kisses my forehead before he wraps his arm around me. Neither of us talk as we just stand there with our arms wrapped around each other, I silently thank God that I didn't lose Trey.

-------------------------------------------------------

{A/N: Sorry this chapter is short and nothing much happened. I was having writer's block but didn't want you guys waiting for too long. Speaking of slow updates... I officially started classes again today (I'm a college freshman btw for those of you who didn't know.) I have classes 3 days a week then I might possibly have a job starting next week (I hope I didn't just jinx that :S) but yeah. I can only promise you guys 2 updates a week until I learn to manage my time. Hope you guys understand!

1. How was everyone's first day back to school?

2. What grade are you in?

Thanks for reading!