Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Four

{Trey's Point of View; it been a while}

Gentle breathing down my neck wakes me up when I didn't even realize I fell asleep. I blink a few times remembering where I am before I look down where I see Amina sleeping, her head laid in the crook of my neck, her chest rising and falling as she breathe in and out softly. As I watched her sleep I couldn't help think how beautiful she is and how incredible she felt in my arms. Flawless features with lips so plump and delicious that I swear I die and go to heaven every time we kiss.

She was perfect and all mine.

"You're being creepy." She groans with her eyes still shut. I knew her ass wasn't sleeping for real.

Amina peeked open her eyes and grinned at me. "You stare at me all the time when I sleep." I remind her.

"Hey, you're not supposed to know about that." She says as she props herself up on an elbow.

I chuckle in response before pushing the pillows up against the headboard then relaxing against them. "We're both creepers for staring at each other. How about that?"

"Fine," she agreed before she scoots closer to me then rested her head on my chest. Immediately my arms go around her, pressing her close to my body. "But I can't help myself. You're so sexy sometimes I just gotta stare to make sure you're real." She explained and I can't help but kiss the top of her head. If she only knew how adorable sounded just then.

"You wanna know what I'm thinking when I watch you sleep?" I ask, tightening my arms around her.

"Shit. My girl looks scary without makeup?" She jokes and I chuckle as I shake my head before I pull back just a little bit so she can see my face and look into my eyes so she can see how serious I am when I say, "No. When I watch you sleep I'm thinking how I'm the luckiest man in the world because I get to call you mine."

She smiles and I fall in love with her just a little bit more. Wordlessly the both of us lean in and I place a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you." Amina tells me when she breaks off the kiss.

"I love you more." I peck her lips again. "Come on, let's go take a bath." I lift the covers off of us so we could get out of bed. Glancing at the time on my phone I saw that it was a little after one in the afternoon. We still had a full day ahead of us and I don't think Amina would appreciate it if we stayed in bed all day.

"You're going to have to pick me up; I don't think I can walk just yet."

"No problem." I slid out of the bed still dressed in nothing before I bend and lift Amina off the bed. With her naked in my arms right now it was hard to remember why I wasn't laying her back down and have her legs wrapped around me. I push down my hormones though and take us both into the bathroom where I place her gently on the sink while I get the water ready. As we wait for the tub to fill with water and bubbles, Amina's testing how long I can go without fucking her brains out. Running her hands down my back and tracing my abs. Licking at my neck and biting down my lips as we kiss.

"Baby?" I say in between kisses as I have her legs wrapped around me as she still sat on the sink.

"Yeah."

"You still want to take that bath?"

"What do you think?" She asked before she deepened the kiss. That was all the confirmation I needed before I was lifting her up and slamming her against the wall. With my hands on her ass, I lift her up and place her firmly in the air. Soft moans falls from her lips as I kiss along her jaw down to her neck and lick back up again until I am at her lips. I can faintly taste the champagne we had earlier on her lips making her lips even sweeter. She kisses me, hard, passionate and hungry, sucking on my lower lip and I press my body into her body, ready to be inside her. When I place her back on the ground she puts a hand on my shoulders, pushing me away slightly just enough so she can switch our positions so now I was the one up against the walls.

Amina breaks the kiss only to trail soft ones down my chest, taking her time every time she came across a tattoo. She continues to kiss downwards until she's down on bended knees in front of me. She takes me in her hands and wraps her fingers around me. Slowly she moves her hand up and down then speeds up the pace before taking me in her mouth. Seeing my wife on her knees before with my dick in her mouth with her wide eyes glazed with lust and satisfaction was enough to almost make me come right then and there. She was so beautiful.

She wrapped her lips tighter and began to suck, taking me in as much as she can until she gagged. In and out... in and out... slowly... fast. She alternated between pace, driving me crazy until I could feel myself getting ready to explode.

"Baby I'm about to-" I can't get the rest of the words out because fuck, it felt so damn good. Knowing what I was about to tell her, Amina picked up the pace until I couldn't take it anymore and released myself. She swallowed every drop before standing up.

"You always take care of me first. I wanted to change that." She tells me. I couldn't say anything. I don't think I was able to talk after all that. But I managed to pull her into me and kissed her hard on the lips.

Luckiest. Man. In. The. World.