Thirty

The drive to Orlando was five hours long and Trey and I slept through half of it. Waking up early and working out took a lot out of us.

When we arrived to the hotel I conceded and decided to share a room with Trey. Once we were checked in Trey only had enough time to drop his bags on the floor before he had to head back out for sound check and rehearsals. When it came time for the concert to start and Trey pulled a fan on stage and was kissing all up on her I had to remind myself that this was what I signed up for. I couldn't be insecure. He was just doing his job.

"You were amazing!" I beam at Trey as he makes his way off stage.

"Thank you baby." Trey opens his arms for a hug and I shrug away from him.

"Ew no. You're sweaty!" I hold out a hand to stop him but he ignores me and crashes my body to him, hugging me tightly. "Ugh. I can't stand you." I glare at him playfully when he pulls away.

Trey laughs. "You know how many girls would kill to have me hug them looking like this?" Trey asks and my eyes rake over his body instantly. He's shirtless, his golden brown skin glistening with sweat and his jeans hang dangerously low off his hips showing off his black boxers.

"Speaking of women....You were giving that girl all her money's worth." I say as I take out the small white towel sticking out of Trey's pocket and begin to slowly wipe the sweat off his chest.

"Did you have a problem with it?" Trey wonders.

"Not really... well not a lot." I confess. "I don't want you to think I'm really insecure or anything. I understand that this ladies man persona is part of your job. But... I was hoping you would tone it down just a little for me?" I ask worriedly, afraid that I was already coming off as a nagging girlfriend. On some level I was genuinely okay with Trey feeling up on girls and flirting with them, but come on, no girl was one hundred percent okay seeing her man touching and kissing another girl and I wasn't an exception.

"Tone it down?" Trey raised a brow at me.

"No more kissing fans on the lips." I tell him.

"Is that an order?" He smirks at me.

"Maybe." I grin.

Trey places a hand on my hip. "You're cute when you're jealous."

I roll my eyes, trying to keep from grinning any wider. "So you agree? No more kissing?" I ask him again.

He stares at me, seeming to have to think about it. "I don't know..."

"You don't know? Well if you get to kiss girls every night then I should be able to kiss other guys right? I mean it's only fair. You know you're bass player is actually pretty cute-" I turn around to go search for the bass player but a large hand wrapping itself around my wrist stops me and turns me back forcefully to meet Trey.

"Fuck no." Trey growls, holding me in place. "Your lips are only meant to be kissed by me. And only me." And as if to make his point, Trey pulls me in for a kiss, kissing me in a way that made the world around me disappear.

"Nice distraction but you didn't give me an answer still." I say to Trey as I stare into his eyes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Okay. No more kissing the fans."

I smile triumphantly in response before I tighten my hold around his neck. "Thank you."

Trey laughs softly before he kisses my forehead. "Let's go. It's been a long day." Trey drapes an arm over my shoulders and we start to make our way towards the exit.

~~~

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed. Frowning, I sit up straight and search the room.

"Trey?" I call out.

No answer.

My frown deepens but I shrug off my worries. Maybe Trey had some more radio interviews to do or maybe he was down in the gym. Still, I reach over to the nightstand to grab my cellphone and call him. It rings four times before going to voicemail. I hang up then scramble off bed. Since coming on tour with Trey everything has been go, go, go. It was nice to know I didn't have anywhere to be or was on a time limit. I was excited about having the day to myself and I was even more excited about my date with Trey. I walk into the bathroom and get ready for the day.

***

Trey is gone all day. I only get a vague phone call in the afternoon telling me that he had a few things to do before tonight. So with so much free time to myself, I spent a few hours lounging by the pool reading a book until Jasmine and the other backup dancers forced me to join them in the water. Once we're done hanging out at the pool I head back up to my room to get ready for tonight.

-------------------------------------------------

First date is in the next chapter! Anyone excited?

I wonder what Trey has planned...

Comment.

Vote.

Thanks for reading <333