Thirty-Five

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed. Frowning, I force myself to sit up and call out Trey's name.

"Right here babe." Trey walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Goodmorning." I smile up at him.

"Morning beautiful." Trey leans over the bed and kisses my forehead.

"So last night was..."

"Incredible ." Trey replies before he pecks my lips.

"I love you." I couldn't help but say.

"Sex with me will have you thinking that." Trey teases.

"Shut up," I giggle. "I'm taking back my I love you."

Trey chuckles. "I love you too."

"What's on the agenda today?" I wonder.

"I have a photoshoot then rehearsals." Trey explains. "So go get ready. I don't want to be late."

"Fine." I groan before I wrap the sheet around my body and pull it with me as I climb out of bed.

"Drop the sheet." Trey orders. I look at him challengingly. "No need to be shy baby. There's nothing I haven't seen, taste, or touched last night." He tells me.

He was right.

Sighing softly, I let the sheets fall to the ground. Trey sucks in a breath as his eyes roam over my body appreciatively, making me shiver.

"You make me feel beautiful whenever you look at me like that." I confess.

"You are beautiful."

I smile brightly before I walk into the bathroom to get ready without saying another word.
~~~

The photoshoot was done in a gorgeous beach house in L.A. I had a brief moment of insecurity when I saw the sexy models in bikinis that barely covered their asses and breast walking around and feeling up on Trey for the photos. But thankfully the two models that were there weren't interested in Trey. One was happily married and the other one was a lesbian who complained how she would rather be in sweatpants and sneakers then dressed in a bikini and heels.

"What you think baby?" Trey asks me as he stands over the photographer, Jimmy Fountain's shoulder staring down out how the pictures came out. I peeked over Trey's shoulder and Jimmy leaned the camera in my direction so I could see it better.

"You look hot babe. They came out really good." I tell him truthfully. My favorite look was one where Trey sat on a white a couch wearing a black suit jacket that was left unbutton and a tie around his neck that was undone with a pair of black shades.

"Yeah, I think so too." Jimmy agreed.

"Take a picture with me?" Trey suddenly suggests.

"What?"

"Take a picture with me." He repeats.

"I'm not dressed for a photoshoot." I gesture down at my plain white tee, grey tights, and white sneakers.

"Can we get my girlfriend in hair and makeup please?" Trey shouts out to the woman who I saw touched up the models make-up in between shots. "It's gonna be fun." Trey tells me.

"Come with me?" The woman is looking at me expectantly.

"Okay." I follow after the woman. She takes me away to another woman who's in charge of wardrobe. She makes me change out of my clothes into a cut out and lace white bikini before I'm brought back to the woman whose in charge of makeup. When she's done she leads me back to Trey who had change into a pair of white swim trunk. "I feel naked." I complain with a giggle.

"Wow." Trey's mouth opens as he walks over to me.

"You like?" I ask him and he just kisses me deeply in response.

"You're mine." He says to me when he pulls away, as if a reminder to himself.

"I'm yours." I reassure him before I pull Trey in for a sweet kiss.

~~~

{Author's note: I'm sorry about not posting for the last couple days. I was in a bit of a writer's funk.But I'm back! The next chapter will be longer. Promise.}

Comment.

Vote.

Follow me on IG: EricaSteph_xo (I follow back! <3)

Twitter: Brokenbeauty_x3 (I follow back! <3)

Side note: I saw Jasmine Villegas last night on the Dazed And Confused Tour :D I've been waiting five years to meet her. Still freaking out that it happened! Anyone one else fans?

~~~

Thanks for reading :)