Three

{Amina's POV}

I was done.

I had finally finished my six page research paper on sexism which also included a work cited page. Pushing my laptop off my lap, I stretch- reaching out for my toes and my back cracks. I'd definitely need to find a new place to sit that wasn't the bark of a tree the next time I decide to cram a six page paper into a few hours. But it was worth it though. Now that I was finished I would have a little bit less stress.

Glancing down at the time on my phone I see it's just past five o'clock in the afternoon. My stomach growls and I suddenly remember that all I ate today was a sandwich around 9 a.m.

There wasn't much time to eat when you're watching a baby like aiden. Yes, he was the most adorable baby in the world, but he was so active! Always crawling this way around the house then that way and I had to keep a close eye on him so he wouldn't accidentally harm himself or put something in his mouth. Whenever I started to eat something I'd had to leave it unattended to go to him and it would get cold or I was suddenly not interested anymore.

So now I was starving.

Neither Alex or Tremaine came out to bother me the whole time which I really appreciated, but now I could use the company after staring at word document for the last three hours straight. I push up on my feet, bend down to gather my things, then head back inside the house. All three guys were in the living room watching ESPN.

Tremaine was the first one to turn around when I entered the room.

"Hey." I wave shyly.

Alex turned around. "Hey Amina. You finished with that paper?"

I nod my head."Yup- Thank God!"

"What you about to get into?" Tremaine asks.

"I was thinking of going out to eat or ordering in- i'm not sure yet. All I know is that i'm starving." I confess.

"When's the last time you ate?" Tremaine questioned.

"9ish." I was a little embarrassed to admit.

"What the hell?" Tremaine turned and glared at his brother. "You ain't feeding her man?"

"Hey, I'm not a child, I can feed myself," I argue. "I was just so occupied with Aiden and this paper that time slipped away."

"Well I just ordered some pizza- you want some?" Tremaine offers.

"What kind topping did you get?" I asks.

"Just pepporoni."

"Alright, I'm in."

"Good. You shouldn't be starving yourself beautiful." He smiles at me and there were those damn sexy dimples of his. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Let me know when the pizza gets here?" I say before I turn and head down the hall.

***

|Trey's POV|

"Don't do it man." Alex says to me as soon as Amina was out of earshot, so I turn my head to stare at him.

"What you talking about?" I raised a brow at him.

"Amina bruh." Alex says.

"What are you talking about?"

"She ain't your type man."

"Woman is my type." I argue.

"Not Amina," he shakes his head. "She's innocent." Alex tells me.

"What do you mean?"

"She's a good girl."

"How come you been messing with her for a while and I didn't know until now?" I question.

He shruggd. "I'm protective of her Trey. You a good guy and all that; momma raised us right, but Amina doesn't need to be involved in your world. She ain't the type to just fuck around. She wants it all."

I opened my mouth to say something back. But what? I wasn't trying to be in a relationship right now. No matter how fine Amina is.

The door bell rang just in time before any awkwardness could settle in. I jumped up from my seat to answer the door. The pizza delivery person was thankfully an old man so he didn't freak out when he saw me. I paid for the two boxes of large pepporni pizza and drink before I head back inside just to see Alex getting off the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked as I sat the boxes down on the table.

"Camila. She wants to talk and to see Aiden." He tells me. Camila was Aiden's mom. I met her twice while Alex and her were kicking it then never saw her after that. She just dropped off Aiden and said she wasn't ready to be a mom, so Alex had full custody of little man.

"You gonna go over there?"

"Yeah. I can't keep him away from her. She'll make my life hell." He sighs.

"Alright bro. As long as you're doing what you think is best for little man." I reply.

"I'll catch up with you later." Alex says before he stands up and picks up Aiden from the ground. The two of them disappeared down the hall.

|Amina's POV|

I was over thinking this.

I wasn't interested in Tremaine... So why was I taking forever and a minute just to decided what to wear just so we could eat pizza in the living room?

I sigh while shaking my head as I look down at my black sweats and lime green Just Do It tank. There was nothing sexy about this but then I didn't pack anything sexy in my bag when I stormed out of the house away from Dimitri yesterday afternoon.

I sighed again knowing I had to go back to him in the morning.

It wasn't a pleasant thought.

Shaking my head, I gather my hair and put it up in a messy ponytail. Maybe now that I look like this Tremaine would stop looking at me like he wanted to eat me.

Satisfied with my look for the rest of the day, I grab my phone and go back downstairs.

It's only Tremaine and he's eating pizza.

"Glad you waited for me." I tease as I enter the living room.

He turned his head to me, still chewing.

Chewing wasn't so supposed to be sexy... Right?

"You were taking too long."

I stick out my tongue at him before sitting on the far end of the couch.

"Where's Alex?" I ask looking around the room.

"He and Aiden went out."

"Oh ok."

"So it's just you and me." He tells me.

"Great." I say with slight sarcasm in my voice.

"You know a lot of woman would kill to be in your position." He says to me.

"I guess I'm not like most woman." I say before I grab a slice from the open box and take a huge bite out my pizza.

"You got that right." Tremaine trailed on before he took another bite of his pizza. "Here." He suddenly holds out a mini liter bottle of my favorite drink Brisk Ice Tea- to me.

I was more than a little surprised he thought about getting me a drink and my favorite one at that.

"Thank you." I smile.
-------------------------------------
Thank you for all the comments & votes so far & thanks for reading :) let me know what you think of the chapter & spread the word if you like :)