Forty

My eyes flutter open to see that it's morning. I guess I slept through the night and didn't realize it. The soft breathing down my neck catches my attention and I crane my neck to the side to see Trey asleep. He's even more handsome asleep, I think to myself. A slow smile creeps up to my lips before I bend down and press a soft kiss to his lips. He groans in response and turns around in his sleep. I hold back my laughter. He's adorable.

Careful not to wake him up, I slip out of bed and pull the shirt he wore yesterday over my body. We really needed to get our luggage out the car today.

There's a door in the room that I let myself into and see that it's the bathroom. I quitely shut the door behind me then flicker the lights on. I squint against the sudden brightness before looking at my reflection. My hair is a mess- sticking out in all kinds of directions and there's a huge purple love mark on the side of my neck. I bring my hand up to it, lightly touching it and a smile touches my lips as I remember yesterday.

Snapping back into reality, I turn the faucet of the double sink and splash water on my face, washing it then proceeded to brush my teeth with an unused toothbrush in the medicine cabinet. Trey had a brush on the side of the sink which I used to brush through my knots. I didn't look that good but at least I no longer looked like I got strike with lightning. Once I'm satisfied with my appearance I shut off the light and sneak back into the bedroom. Thankfully Trey is still sleeping so I am able to sneak out the room and into the hallways.

Even without the tour I am able to find the kitchen in this maze Trey calls a home. The kitchen is beautiful. Everything is top of the line. Stainless steel appliances and marble granite countertops. It's a chef's dream.

I head for the large fridge and pray that it's fully stocked. It is and everything seems to be freshly bought. I search and get everything I need to start making breakfast. Within a hour I manage to make pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. I finish pouring the orange juice in a cup before I head back upstairs.

"Babe?" I whisper as I let myself back into the bedroom. Trey is still asleep, half his body covered with the sheets. I let myself all the way inside and set the tray of food on the nightstand next to his head before I climb on top of him, straddling his waist. "Babe." I repeat before I lean down and start kissing his neck. His eyes immediately shoot open and his arms go around my waist. "Good morning." I grin down at him.

"Good morning." Trey groans before he sits up slightly. "This is how I want to wake up every day." He adds, squeezing my hips the same time I start to feel something hard underneath me.

"We'll see about that." I reply giggling.

"Why are you up?" He questions.

"Well I woke up before you and decided to make you breakfast. " Trey follows my gaze to the tray of food on the nightstand and I reach over and place it on his chest.

"You made this for me?" He sounds pleased.
I nod my head. "You've been working so hard these last two months so I thought I start this vacation right and make you breakfast in bed." I admit shyly.

"Thank you babe," He puckers up and I lean down and peck his lips. "I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." I smile before I carefully get off of him then sit with my legs crossed on the other side of the bed. Trey moves the food to his lap before he sits up straight.

"I'm surprise you have the energy to cook breakfast after yesterday." He comments as he picks up his glass and takes a sip of his juice.

"If you were on a mission to make me be unable to use my legs for the next 24 hours then you almost succeeded."

"Almost? I guess I didn't hit it hard enough."

"Trust me, you did. I'm still sore... I'm just trying to ignore it."

Trey laughs at me and I glare at him before I pick up his cup and take a sip of his drink.

"So what do you want to do today?" Trey asks me after he's done eating.

"I kinda want to go to the beach. Summer is almost over and I haven't been even once." I answer.

"Alright. We can go to the beach." Trey agrees.

"I wanna go now." I tell him then I start getting off the bed.

"Let's go shower." Trey flings the cover off of him, revealing his naked body as he stands up from the bed. My eyes immediately zoom down to his length which is hard and standing up in attention and I press my thighs together.

Trey follows my gaze before he meets my eyes then says. "I'm giving you a choice Amina. The bed or the bathroom. Either way I'm gonna be buried deep inside of you again."

My stomach clenches at his word but I don't say anything. Instead, I quitely walk over the bathroom.
----------------------------------------------
End of chapter 40. Wow, I can't believe I'm already on chapter 40. Seems like yesterday I just posted the first chapter.

Thanks for all the votes/comments on the last chapter. I'm really happy you guys are enjoying this story :)

{A/N since I'm no longer writing Off Stage, beware that Trey will be into a lot of kinky ish in future chapters. You've been warned  lol.}

It's 2:55 a.m... Why am I up? Maybe because scenes from "Sinister" keep popping in my head. 

Anyways, gonna try to go back to sleep. Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. (did I mention comment? Lol)

Xoxo,
Erica