Eight

{Amina's POV}

I stayed behind waiting for Tremaine as he talked to his manager Kevin then he went to wash off all the sweat from performing.
My phone buzzed in my hand and I look down to see it's a text from Dimitri.

Babe: Your music thing done yet?

Me: Yea. Why?

Babe: Just curious. So I'll c u at da house?

I looked over at Trey. Unsure if he wanted to do anything else.

Me: Yea, we're just gonna grab some food then I'll be home :)

Babe: aight.

"Hey." I looked up from my phone to see Tremaine coming my way.

"Hey." I smile while shoving my phone into my pocket.

"You ready to leave?"

"Yeah let's go." I say before I shyly tell everyone bye then follow after Tremaine back into his car.

"So I don't know about you but I'm starving. You wanna stop for some food?" Trey glances away from the road to look at me.

"Yeah, I'm starving too." I tell him.

"What you eat for breakfast?" He asks casually.

"I had a pretty big breakfast." I tell him.

"I was thinking of going to Chilli's. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, it's fine." I say before I lean my head against the window. In the rearview mirror I can see a similar black car following us. "Uh, I think someone is following you." I tell Trey.
He does a quick glance at his rearview mirror before chuckling.

"Nah, it's cool. That's my bodyguard." Trey tells me.

"Bodyguard?"

"Yeah, now that everyone knows I'm in town things could get a little crazy."

To the point where he needed a bodyguard? Wow.

The two of us pull up to the Chilli's and head inside. It's a Friday and it's almost 10 at night. Needless to say the place was packed. The second we walked in we saw the number of people who were waiting to be seated.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else." I suggest

"Oh my God- it's Trey Songz!!" The hostest squeals, completely forgetting the customer she was just talking to. She looks like a teenager, maybe 17 years old. "Oh my God what are you doing here?!" She demands.

"I'm just tryna get something to eat baby." He tells her, smiling.

"Okay. Follow me!" She's shaking now and her mouth is still open. I try not to laugh as she keeps looking back at Trey to make sure he's still there.

Trey's bodyguard is right behind us, ready to block anyone that got too close.

The hostess brings us to a table in the back which I'm thankful for because all this attention already was becoming too much.

"Thank you baby." Trey tells the girl, looking down at her name tag I see that her name is Sienna.

"Can I get a picture?" She gasps.

"Of course you can," Trey tells her. "But lets make this quick though because I'm starving."
Sienna quickly pulls out her phone and takes a selfie.

"Thank you!" She hugs him and Trey wraps her arms around to her and I'm a little worried she's gonna faint.

"No problem." He smiles at her and Sienna reluctantly walks away.