Fifteen

{Author's Note: The comments on the last chapter cracked me up lol.}

-----------------------------------
I wasn't sure if Trey had a good time with me at the pool or not. I wasn't the best company since I kept my word and stood near the steps of the pool, only going in until the water reached my waist. Trey tried teaching me how to swim and was surprisingly successful. I guess it was all about trust... and I didn't trust any of the other people who tried to teach me... not as much as I trusted Trey. Which was completely odd since we haven't known each other for a long time, but there was something there... something about him.

We stayed at the pool until more people started to come down and surprisingly no one bothered Trey for an autograph or picture. The two of us stepped out the pool and Trey grabbed a towel then threw it over my shoulders.

"Thanks." Trey smiles in response before he got his own towel and wrapped it around his waist then the two of us left.

Back up in the hotel, the cool air was the devil against my skin and I shivered. I needed a hot shower and some sweats. Now. All I had was the dress Trey bought for me and my shorts and tank top that were dirty, which reminded me that I needed to get my clothes from my apartment, which also meant I needed to face Dmitri again. I couldn't hide from him forever.

"You want to take a shower first?" I ask Trey as I start to dry off my body, running the towel over my legs before any more water could drip off me.

"Nah, you go ahead." Trey tells me.

"Okay." I take myself and my dress into the bathroom and wash off. Trey washes off after me and changes back into his clothes before the both of us settled back on the couch. "I'm gonna have to go back soon... I can't keep letting you buy me clothes. I need to get my things." I tell Trey.

"We'll get them tomorrow, don't worry about that right now." Trey tells me as he takes my hand in his and rubs it gently.

I smile gratefully in response. "So you were a pretty amazing teacher." I say, changing the subject.

"I know I am."

"Can you try to sound humble?" I laugh while playfully pushing his shoulder.

"You weren't that bad a student." Trey tells me seriously.

"Thanks I guess." I giggled.

"You want to watch a movie?" Trey switches the subject as he lifts the remote for the TV.

"Sure." I lean back against the couch and wait for him to pick a movie.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Alright..." He continues to go through the movie options before settling on Insidious.

"Insidious?" I raise a brow at him.

"You don't like scary movies?"

"No, I love them." I admit. "Why? Were you hoping I'd get scared and be all up on you?" I smirk.

"Of course not." He didn't sound convincing.

"Uh huh, sure." I giggle before I erase the distance between us and relax against him. "I thought you were smoother than that Trey." I tease, grinning up at him.

"I am smooth." Trey argues.

"Sure you are." I say sarcastically.

"Watch the movie." He snaps at me and I just laugh harder.

"Aww, did I hurt your ego?" I say in a baby voice. He wouldn't answer me. He just kept concentrating on the TV. Annoyed Trey was cute Trey. I couldn't stop now.  "Come on, don't be mad." I bite my lip to keep from laughing as I climbed onto his lap so he had no choice but to look at me and not the tv. "Tr-" I start to say but is interrupted when Trey's lips suddenly crashes onto mine. I'm shocked for half a second before I find myself kissing back, wrapping my arms around his neck to steady myself from falling. Trey pulls back slowly with my bottom lip between his teeth then rest his forehead against mine.

"Was that smooth enough for you?"
--------------------------------------
Was that smooth?  Lol.

I wasn't entirely sure I wanted them to kiss this soon, but I also felt like you guys were waiting for it to happen.

What did you guys think? Be nice lol.

Hope you liked it! 4+ comments & 4+ votes for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading!! Xoxo