Twenty-Three

It's close to five in the morning when we touch down in Miami. They're a few men with cameras taking our pictures but nothing too crazy. I duck my head, keeping close to Trey as he leads us to a car that's waiting for us. Trey lets me climb in first then he settles next to me before Big Bully shuts the door before paparazzi can get anymore pictures then finally Jorge is driving off. Twenty minutes later we arrive at the Four Seasons Hotel.

"Alright everybody listen up," Kevin calls out to everyone as we stand in the lobby after we get our room keys. "I want everyone to rest up and get something to eat. Rehearsals start at 10. I don't want anyone late." He orders us and everyone nods their heads before we head up to the elevator. Trey's entire team takes up the entire sixth floor.

"This is my room." I state once I get to the door. I opted to get my own room since Trey and I were taking things slow.

"I can't believe you got your own room." Trey says, pausing outside his door which is right across from mine.

"Just trying to make sure you don't get sick of me too soon." I joke.

"If I didn't want to see you everyday I wouldn't have invited you on tour." Trey tells me.

I press my lips together. "We're taking things slow remember? Don't worry, I'll be over in your room so much that you won't get a chance to miss me." I tease.

"Alright. If this is want you want." He sighs. "I'm gonna take a quick nap then i'll take you out to breakfast. Sounds good?" Trey asks me and I nod my head. Wordlessly he leans in and pecks my lips. "See you in a few." He says when he pulls away. I peck his lips softly in response before I finally turn and slide my key in, unlocking my door before I let myself inside.

~~~
It was around 8:30 in the morning when I woke up and freshened up for breakfast with Trey. I changed out of my tights and sweater and into a pair of dark grey skinny jeans, a black tank top underneath a purple leather jacket, and black heels. I straightened my hair and did my make-up before going across the hall to see if Trey was ready. I knocked and waited for the door to open and after several minutes of standing in the hallway the door finally opens up.

"You look beautiful." Trey states before he pulls me in for a kiss.

"Thank you." I blush, taking in his own appearance. He was dressed laid back in a black jumpsuit, sneakers, and a snapback with a basketball team logo on the front.

"You ready to go?" He asks as he steps out the room.

"Yeah. I'm starving." I reply.

"Me too. Let's get something to eat real quick. It's gonna be a long day." Trey tells me before we wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me close to his side. The two of us walk silently onto the elevators.

"So what is a day in the life of Trey Songz look like?" I ask once the elevator doors shut.

"You're just gonna have to see for yourself."

Breakfast is good. Down in the lobby Trey and I were met up with a few of the team members and they sat with Trey and I. Around 9:30 all of us filed into separate cars and were driven to the arena where the first show would take place.

~~~

We arrive at the American Airlines Arena and I'm stunned speechless at the size of it. This place seated thousands of people and in a few hours all those seats were gonna be filled, each and everyone single one of those people were here to see Trey. I still wasn't able to wrap my head around the fact that Trey was a celebrity, but I guess I would after tonight.

We arrive and they're a few people there already, but it just hit ten in the morning so we weren't late. Trey made quick introduction between me and the band members before he told me where I could sit to watch. I slipped my heels off and pushed them to the side as I sat cross-legged on the stage far enough so I wouldn't be in the way.

I watch Trey go stand in the middle of the stage.

"Alright, everybody!" He calls out, gaining everyone's attention. "We're here right now to tighten up. I'm not just talking about you guys, but I'm talking about myself. This is our first show and so we have no choice but to go out there and kill it." He finishes.

I watch as Trey unzips his jacket leaving him only in a plain black tee. The tattoos I see poking out underneath the sleeve does something to me. He sees me looking at him and smirks before he grabs the mic stand and brings the mic to his lips. He instructs everyone which song he wants to sing and quickly the beat follows and Trey jumps into action.

"Can't help but waaait." He sings into the mic smoothly, his voice is slightly deep and husky and I can feel my lips curve upward to a smile.

I watched in complete fascination as Trey rehearsed. He put his heart into every word and every note. I can feel the emotion each song required you to feel. If I had thought that real soulful R&B music had died before then I knew in that moment that Trey was here to revive it.

Rehearsals dragged on for hours and besides my butt going numb for sitting down for so long, I had a great time watching Trey take control as he stopped between songs when he felt a beat started off too late or a note didn't sound as good as he wanted it be. They were breaks in between where Trey would check on me and ask how I was doing but those breaks were small and Trey was right back to work.

"Did you enjoy that?" Trey asks as he drapes an arm over my shoulder and leads me out of the Arena.

"You were amazing to watch. I'm excited for the show." I admit.

Once we leave the stadium we head back to the hotel where I go back with Trey to his suite. There's no time to be alone because Trey has wardrobe fitting which lasted until Trey had every piece of clothing he'd wear for the tour.

"I don't know what I'm gonna wear tonight." I confess as we lay in his bed, still fully clothed besides our shoes. Our legs are entwined and my head is on his chest and Trey has an arm across my waist.

"Why don't you show me what you thinking about wearing?" Trey suggest.

"Okay." I kiss his cheek before sliding off the bed. "I'll be right back." I head back into my room and quickly pull out the three outfits I was thinking about wearing tonight before I let myself back inside Trey's suite where I find Trey laying in bed focused on his phone. He looks away from the screen when I come in. "Tell me which one you like best." I say to him before I duck into the bathroom to change.

"You finished in there yet?" I hear Trey calling out minutes later.

"I need runway music!" I shout back jokingly before looking over my reflection one last time before I stepped out to show off the last dress. Trey starts to beat-box with his mouth and I do a little dance to match the beat. The both us break out laughing when it's over. "So what do you think?" I stand in front of him shyly. The last dress I decide to try on was the sexiest out of the other two. It consisted of the colors lavender, lime green, and teal. The sides were cut out, almost looking like it was a skirt and a top.

When Trey doesn't say anything I lift my gaze from the ground to see him staring at me. His eyes does a low appraisal of my body from top to bottom then back up again. When his eyes meet mine, a shiver runs down my body. Lust is shining through his dark eyes and my stomach tightens at the sight.

"Trey." I wait for him to speak.

"Come here." He orders softly. I lick my suddenly dry lips and swallow my nerves before going over to the bed. Trey pulls me close to him so that I am standing in between his legs and grips my hips. "Kiss me." He commands and I lower my head until my lips brushes against his. Trey quickly takes over the second our lips touch. His lips were soft yet demanding as he bit down on my bottom lip before he pulled away.

"So is that a yes to the dress?" I ask once I get my breathing under control.

Trey laugh, his minty breath tickles my face and he pecks my lips.

"No. Wear the second one. I won't be able to concentrate on stage knowing you're wearing this fuck me dress and other niggas will be staring at you."
————————————
Comment/vote 💜

Thanks for reading :)