Lovers&Friends: Thirteen

"It's for you." Camilla announces after she opens the front door. I crane my head from my seat on the couch to see it's a delivery man.

I roll my eyes before reluctantly getting out of my seat and walking over to the front door. Camilla stood by while I signed my name on the dotted line before accepting the small cardboard box from the delivery man. "Have a nice day." Camilla calls out to him before she shuts the door. I silently walk back over to the couch and place the package on the table in the center of the room. "You're not gonna open it?" Camilla asks as she takes a seat next to me.

"I already know who it's from." I say before going back to watching Tv.

"Well can I open it?" She asked.

"Knock yourself out." I reply, not taking my eyes off the show I was watching. It was the reunion of a reality show called Love & Hip Hop. I briefly glanced at Camilla who picks up the package and begins to unwrap it.

"Another gift from Trey?" Alex asks as he walked out with Aiden on his hip.

"Yup." Camilla answers just as she finished opening the box. She pulled out a beautiful white Michael Kors bag. "Can I have this please?" She practically begs me. Ever since I had Alex pick up my phone the day I came back home from the hotel Trey has been sending at least two gift a day for the last week. This morning I got a beautiful designer dress with matching heels.

"This I think I'll keep." I take the bag out of her hand. Every other gift I've gotten I've given to Camilla to have but this bag was too cute to pass up.

"How long are you gonna keep this up?" Alex asks as he takes a seat next to Camilla.

"I've told him to stop with the gifts." I defended myself.

"Maybe you should give him another chance." Camila suggested for the millionth time.

"You know why I can't do that Cami. If I give in too quickly he's gonna think it's okay to cheat on me again." I explain.

"I'm not my big brother's biggest fan right now but even I can say that I've never seen Trey put this much effort into getting a girl back. He's never wanted a girl back. You're different Amina. Always have been... I think you should give him another chance." Alex chimed in.

"I'll think about it."

***

"Get dressed." I look up at my bedroom door to see Camilla standing there all dressed up.

"Why?" I question while laying down in my bed reading a book.

"I'm taking you out." Camilla explained.

"I don't want to go out." I argue.

"Too bad. Because Alex and I are taking you out to dinner. You're done moping around the house all day."

"I'm not moping." I argue. Okay sure, all I did was go to school and do my homework and I never left the house but that wasn't moping.

"Bullshit." Camilla spat before she entered my room and walked over to me. "Get up." She began to pull on my arm.

"Whose gonna watch Aiden?" I ask.

"April has that covered." Camilla told me.

It would be nice to go out and wear something that wasn't sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Sighing, I put my book away and sit up in bed.

"Fine." I agreed.

"Go get cute. You have 45 minutes." Camilla tells.

"Alright, Alright." I swing my legs off the bed and start to head for the bathroom.

Forty minutes later i'm dressed in a simple but cute two piece dark grey skirt and matching half top. I curled my hair and put half it into high ponytail and let the rest fall down my back.

"Alright, I'm ready." I announce as I walk into the living room where Alex and Camilla waited for me.

"You look amazing Amina." Alex stands up when he sees me.

"Thank you." I smile widely.

"Yeah you do look good girl." Camilla agrees.

"Thanks guys." I blush slightly.

"Let's go before we're late." Camilla says and heads for the door.

"Do you guys have reservation?" I asked as I head for the door as well.

"Something like that." Alex replies before we all leave.

Twenty minutes later we're pulling up to a packed arena. There's only one person I knew who would sell out a show like this in their hometown. I looked accusingly at Camilla and Alex.

"Guys.... What am I doing here?"

"Whether you want to admit or not, we know you miss Trey." Alex began.

"Just go in there and see what he has to say." Camilla adds.

"You guys tricked me." I glared at them.

"We didn't know any other way to get you to come to his concert."

"I don't miss him. Take me home." I tell them just before I could feel my throat tightening up again.

"We know that's not true." Alex argues.

"What do you want me to say Alex? Huh? That I fucking died that night when I caught him about to have sex with another woman? That every time I close my eyes I see that woman on her knees? Or that I still love him that it's almost painful to be without him?" I shouted just as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"All that is what you need to say to Trey." Alex says.

"What if he hurts me again?" I cried.

"Love is about trusting him not to make the same mistake twice." Camilla said.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds to stop the tears before I sniffled and wiped my cheeks, making sure to be careful not to ruin my makeup. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Let's go inside." I clarify.