Four

{Amina's P.O.V}

My eyes slowly flutter open the next morning and I squint against the sudden brightness. Dazed and confused, it takes me a while before I realize I'm on a bed and not on the couch where I fell asleep last night. The bed is empty and immediately I wonder where Tremaine is. While we ate our pizza yesterday Tremaine popped in Friday After Next and we watched it and then started watching Friday but then I fell asleep right around the part Nia Long's character asked Ice Cube's character if she could use his phone.

Watching a movie and relaxing with Tremaine was fun... comfortable... natural.

I stretch out my tired limbs just as a yawn escaped my lips. I don't need the time on my phone to know that it's early; I could never sleep in late. But still I reach over for my cellphone to check the time. It's forty minutes after 7. I figure i'm the only one up this early which is good which means I can sneak out without waking anyone up. I climb out of bed and gather my things for a shower before I head inside the bathroom.

Refreshed and showered, I dress in a pair of denim high waist shorts, my "sweatin out my blowout" beyonce tank and a pair of black air Jordans. My hair air dried itself after my shower so now it was curly-which was fine. I wasn't in the mood to straighten it. Once I had all my things to together I head for the kitchen to make myself a quick cup of coffee before leaving.

I died a little inside when I walked out the halls and found Tremaine doing push ups in the living room. He did them effortlessly and quickly and I couldn't help but stand there and watch. He noticed me standing there and stopped then pushed himself up on his feet and I was sure I died then and there.

Sweet Lord Jesus the man was...fit. He was a beautiful warm chocolate package wrapped up in muscles, sweat, and tattoos. The one that stood out the most to me was the tiny paragraph on his right pec. I really wanted to know what it said but before I could read it he was coming over to me and I realized I had been standing there staring at him. I quickly look away and make a dash for the kitchen before he could see me blushing in embarrassment.

"Good morning." He says from behind me, his voice is naturally throaty and sexy.

"Morning." I glance in his direction just to see him wipe his glistening face with a small black cloth.

"You're up early." He notes as he takes a seat at the aisle.

"So are you." I say just as I turn on the coffee machine.

"It takes me a minute after traveling to get back to sleeping in." Tremaine tells me.

"I'm an early riser naturally." I confess before I turn off the coffee maker then proceed to pour the hot drink into a mug.

"Where are you off to so early?"

"School." I answer before I reach into the cabinet and take down the jar of sugar then went over to the fridge for the milk.

"When you coming back?" Tremaine asks me.

"Why- you gonna miss me?" I ask teasingly.

"Nah, I just need to know when imma be sleeping on this hard ass couch again."

Immediately I frown. "You didn't have to sleep on there. I was fine taking the couch."

"I wasn't going to let you sleep on a couch Amina when there was a perfectly good bed here." Tremaine argues.

"Still, you didn't have to sleep on couch. There was enough room on the bed for the both of us." I tell him.

"I knew it was just a matter of time before you would try to get into my bed." Tremaine replies, grinning widely.

I narrow my eyes at him. "It's not even like that." I tell him, biting my lip to keep from laughing but failed.

"Uh-huh... If you want me in your bed all you gotta do is say the word baby." Tremaine tells me, his voice dropping dangerously low as he bites down on his lip.

I'm sure a lot of women fell at his feet for a move like that and I was pretty damn close to becoming one of them. Clearing my throat softly, I look away from those sexy ass lips of his and down at my coffee before taking a cautious sip. "And on that note- i'll see you around." I tell him before I round the corner and make my way towards the front door.

"You sure you don't want to stay for breakfast? I know a place that makes some dope pancakes." Tremaine offers.

"I've imposed long enough, so no thanks." I decline.

"Come on- you owe me for making me sleep on the couch." Tremaine tries again.

I bit my lip contemplatively. Class didn't start for another two hours... I had time for real food.

"Okay." I agree.

"Let me just hop in the shower real quick."

"Take your time." I tell him then watch as he walks down the hall. Twenty-minutes later Tremaine comes back out wearing a pair of dark jeans that sagged just a little, a black NETS wife beater and matching NETS cap.

He looks good. Real good. I realized that in a small way that we were matching.

"Alright let's go." Tremaine says before he grabs a pair of car keys off the counter. I follow him out the door and over to a shiny and obviously expensive car that wasn't here yesterday when I got here. It's black, sleek, and intimidating... just like its driver.

"Nice car." I comment as we get closer.

"Thanks." He grins proudly. The sound of the doors unlocking is heard and Tremaine surprises me when he opens my door.

"Thank you." I smile slightly before I climb inside as elegantly as possible. Tremaine shuts my door before walking over to the driver side and climbs inside. Once he's buckled in he starts the engine and we head down the street.

"Where are we going?" I wondered.

"I know a place." Is all he says. Deciding not to press for more information, I settle back into my seat and enjoy the rest of the ride.

------------------------------------------------

Are you guys enjoying the story so far?

This is my first time writing a Trey Fanfic so be nice lol.

Thank you for all the comments and votes so far-- I really appreciate it :)

Tell me what you guys thought! Leave a comment or hit that star ;)

Hope you liked it! xoxo