Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Two

{8 Months later.... The wedding Day}

"No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we'll start with forever."- Stephanie Meyer.

These have been the fastest eight months of my life. To begin, Trey is officially done touring. For the last eight months Trey has been flying me out to shows or coming down VA to see me on his days off. While Trey was touring I was back in Virginia finishing up my AA degree for teaching which I'm proud to say I got. Trey has been nothing but supportive the entire time while I was in school. As for the life on tour, we didn't have any problems. His groupies knew to keep a distance now that I have a ring on my finger.

Speaking of rings... Trey and I have officially been engaged for eight months and dating for a year. The date we decided on for the wedding is the day we met. It was special for the both of us since it obviously changed our lives.

So here I am, sitting in front of the vanity mirror that is set up for me while I get my makeup done for the wedding. Nervous doesn't even begin to express what I'm feeling right now. My stomach feels like its inside out, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a heart attack if my heart doesn't slow down soon, and I can taste my breakfast wanting to come back up. But I push all of this aside and focus on what's important. In a few hours I was going to be Mrs. Tremaine Neverson.

"You're done." My make-up artist tells me softly once she's done with my make-up. I'm officially done getting ready for my wedding.

I thanked her before taking a look at the final product. My hair is slightly wavy and spread perfectly around my shoulders, the make-up artist did a really good-job of keeping my face natural like I requested. I lowered my gaze down to my dress. It was white, strapless with a beaded corset bodice. Long, tight, and hugged my curves in all the right places. I've never felt as beautiful as I did in that moment.

"Guys, I'm freaking out!" I announced to everyone. My bridesmaids consisted of Camilla and Jasmine. I tried not to think too much about how my own family was absent from my wedding; they put themselves in this position. Not me.

Both Camilla and Jasmine look gorgeous in their strapless identical bridesmaid dresses.

"Just calm down." Jasmine instructed me. "Take a deep breath."

"What do you want us to do?" Camilla asked frantically.

"Get Tremaine on the phone. I need to hear his voice." I told them and Camilla quickly dialed his number off my phone.

"Hello?" He answered after two rings.

"Trey, it's Cammy. Can you speak to Amina and calm her down please?"

"Sure." Trey agreed and Camilla put the phone on speaker and handed me the phone. "Hey beautiful." Trey greets me.

"Hey babe. I'm freaking out right now. Are you as nervous as I am?" I wondered.

"No, I'm excited. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle and make you my bride. Don't be nervous... I love you so much."

"Awe!" Everyone gushed.

"You're gonna make me cry!" I told him. My voice was already cracking and my eyes were getting teary. "I didn't want to cry!"

"Awe." Trey chuckled. "I gotta go. But I can't wait to see you." Trey said.

"Okay. I just really needed to hear your voice." I told him.

"Bye." Trey replied. "I love you."