lovers & Friends: Fifteen

Trey kept taking more stops between songs then necessary to check up on me. It was as if he was scared to find me gone the next time he checked. Every single time though he gave me a kiss that was hotter than the last. By the time the concert was finally done I was antsy to be alone with him.

"I can't believe you're here." Trey confesses after shutting the door in his dressing room, leaving the two of us alone finally.

"I actually can't believe it either." I say softly.

"Baby about what happened-" Trey began to explain but I shook my head, telling him to stop.

"I don't want to talk about what you did or what you were about to do," I tell him. "I just need to know that you won't do it again."

"I won't." Trey promises.

"You know it's going to take time for me to fully trust you again right?"

"I know baby and I'm going to do whatever it takes to earn that trust again."

"You really hurt me baby." I tell him.

"I'm sorry." Trey wraps his arms around me. "But don't leave me again."

"Don't give me a reason to." I lay my head on his shoulder and relax against his body. His warmth, his scent, his arms... I missed it all. More than I was ever willing to admit.

A comfortable silence fell between Trey and I as he undressed, showered, and got ready to head back to the hotel. Camilla and Alex went back home but not before I thanked the both of them for ambushing me. If it hadn't been for them, I don't know how long I would've denied still being in love with Trey. I didn't question when Trey decided to get a hotel instead of going back home with Camilla and Alex; he never stayed in a hotel when he comes back home; it was the whole reason why we met in the first place. I didn't question it because I knew why he wanted to get a room. Privacy. Now I could make him wait and keep him on punishment a little bit longer but I wanted what he wanted just as badly as he did.

So there was no talking on the car ride over to the hotel.

Just touching.

I shivered involuntarily when Trey placed a hand between my thighs. His fingers skim the sensitive flesh, trailing back and fourth until he gets closer to the area that wants him the most. Before his hand can reach my panties I slap his hand away, aware of George in the front seat. He's usually a really talkative guy but tonight it's like he picked up on the sexual tension in the air between Trey and me and decided it was best if he just focused on the road and get us to our destination as soon a possible.

Ten agonizing minutes later we finally reached the hotel. My feverish body cooled down slightly with the cool breeze that washed over us the second we stepped out of the hotel. The two of us attempted to act as calm as possible as Trey collected his bag but all signs of playing it cool were gone the second we were alone inside of the elevator.

The second the doors shut Trey's lips attacked mine, pushing me forcefully against the wall. His body pressed against mine and he forces my hands above my head leaving me to feel completely helpless but to take what he gives me. His mouth his warm, demanding, and tastes like mint. He presses his body more against mine as his lips travel lower to my neck and I could feel his arousal through the thick material of his pants and I all I could think is I want them off.

The elevator dings open and Trey pulls himself off of me and pulls me off the elevator and trails me behind him to his suite. Once Trey has the door open, I don't waste anytime in crashing my lips to his. Without breaking the kiss Trey lifts me up in the air and I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. We somehow land on the massive bed with me on my back and Trey kneeling between my legs. I sit up and pull his shirt over his head and immediately begin to kiss his chest, kissing every tattoo. I feel his hands at the hem of my shirt, forcing me to pulling away so he could pull the thin grey material over my head. My bra comes off next then Trey pushes me down so he can slide off my skirt along with my panties so now I completely naked before him. The hungry gaze in his eyes made me all the more excited.

Quick to unbuckle and unzip, it wasn't long before every long, thick inch of Trey sprang me. He leaned over me, purposely rubbing himself against my wetness before slammed inside me without warning.

"Fuck," He cursed before he started moving, his strokes slowed and timed. Usually I liked when Trey took his time with me, made me feel delicate and loved. But not tonight.

"Faster." I moaned.

"Faster?"

"Mhmm." I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip as he picked up pace.

"Harder."

"How hard?" He asked.

"Make it hurt."

And he did. Each thrust was borderline painful that at times I could feel tears wanting to spill over but I didn't want to be a whimp considering I was one that asked for it. Trey continued to slam into me and I arch my back, meeting each of aggressive thrust until I feel myself getting ready to let go.

"I love you so much Amina." Trey proclaims, as he plants wet kisses all over my face, my lips, and neck. As I give in into the intense pleasure that was just too much for me to handle, i think to myself i love you too Tremaine, I just couldn't say it yet. Because deep down I knew I still didn't completely forgive him.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

7+Comments/Votes for the next chapter.

Thank you so much for reading!

Love ya :)