Twenty-Nine

When Trey and I get on our floor the both of us go to our own room to shower, change, and pack because the second show is in Orlando. Two hours later I'm showered, packed and dressed in a pair of destroyed light denim jeans and matching denim jersey crop top and a pair of white heels. I go with my everyday make-up look and style my hair in my signature high ponytail. When I'm sure that i'm ready to meet up with Trey I grab my cellphone and my bags then head over to his room.

"Hey." I lean in and peck his lips when he opens the door.

"Hey baby." Trey opens the door wider so I can step in.

"What's on the agenda today?" I ask as I go over to sit on the bed.

"I have a radio interview then we're driving down to Orlando. From there we have rehearsals then a show." Trey tells me.

"Oh okay."

"It's gonna be a long day." He adds.

"So are you ready?" I ask as I watch him slip a chain around his neck.

"Yeah... Kev is waiting for me down in the lobby."

"Alright."

"Let's go." He holds out a hand for me to take and I stand up from the bed and entwine our fingers before we leave the room.

"Why don't y'all make a cute couple." Jasmine says once she sees us.

"Hey Jas." I smile at her.

"Hey Mimi." She returns my smile.

"No hey for me?" Trey asks.

"Hello Tremaine." Jasmine giggles before she starts to walk along side Trey and I. "Where y'all two headed?"

"We gonna do this radio interview right quick," Trey answers. "What you about to get into?"

"I'm gonna eat before I pass out." Jasmine says.

"I'm starving! Especially after the morning Trey and I had."

"TMI girl." Jasmine replies.

"Oh no," I quickly say. "We worked out in the gym." I clarify as the three of us step onto the elevator.

"We'll get something to eat on our way over." Trey says, changing the subject.

"Okay."

When we reach the lobby everyone is already down there waiting for us with their bags backed. They greet us and we all make small talk as we wait for the bellhop to take our bags. Once we are all checked out we head out the hotel and file into our own car. Trey makes a quick stop at McDonalds and we order breakfast and eat in the car.

Fifteen minutes later we're arriving at the 99 Jamz studio. I offer to stay in the car and wait for it to be over but Trey insisted that I come.
"Goodmorning! You're listening to 99 Jamz and we got the one and only Mr. Steal Your Girl in the house right now- Trey Songz is in the building! How you doing' my brother?" The host asks enthusiastically.

"I'm doing great. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Man, thanks for coming out this morning."

"Thanks for having me." Trey replies with a slight smile as he leans back in his chair.

"So let's get right into it man," the host pause. "Your tour. Anticipation. Kicked off last night. How was it?"

"Yeah, um. Like you said the first show was last night in Miami where we performed in front of I think 15,000 people. Which is crazy. But yeah, the first show was amazing. The energy was incredible and I think everyone should come out and support. My team and I definitely give you a show that you won't regret." Trey said.

"Where's the next show?" The host wondered.

"Orlando." Trey answered immediately. "We have a show up there and actually we're gonna be heading out right after I leave here."

"Let's talk about the ladies for a minute." The host says, changing the subject.

"Let's do it."

"The ladies love you man. I mean really. We have girls that have been waiting outside our studios for hours when they found out they you coming here."

"That's crazy." Trey sucks in a breath.

"I gotta ask, is Trey Songz seeing anybody? The ladies want to know."

I sat up straight in my seat in between Kev and Nikia. She hadn't spoken a word to me since we got here making things tense and I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me just a little.

"I mean, I'm always working, always on the road. I wouldn't have time for a relationship." Trey answered and I didn't know how to feel about that.

"So you heard it here ladies. Ya boy Trigga is still single." The host confirms. "Well thanks again for coming through Trey. Appreciate it."

"Anytime." Trey said and the interview was wrapped.

"Would you like that flight back home to be coach or first class?" I heard Nikia say but I ignore her.

Trey sits in his chair still chatting with the radio host, laughing about something and I head for the door to leave.

"Amina." I hear Trey call out my name. I turn my head to see him approaching me but is stopped a fan. She's a shade darker than me with tumbling dark brown hair that pasts her shoulders and her breast look like they're about to fall out of the short, way too tight red dress she has on.

Trey glances at me for a second before he gives the fan all his attention, his smile bright and flirty.
I'd seen enough. I continue to walk to the black car where Jorge is waiting next to and smile when he opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I mutter as I climb in. Once I'm seated, I pull out my phone along with my headphones and start listening to music.

The door opens again and Trey climbs into the seat next to me. I just kept listening to my music.

Suddenly the headphones are pulled out of my ears.

"Hey! I was listening to that." I glare at him before I put the headphones back in.

They're pulled out again.

"I know you mad about what I said on the interview. But you gotta understand that me coming out to the world letting them know I have a girlfriend could hurt my reputation." Trey explains.

"Then why invite me on tour? They're gonna see us a lot and make the assumption anyways." I tell him.

"I know. You're right," he runs a hand over his face. I wasn't thinking about only me. If I say yes to having a girlfriend you gotta be ready to handle what comes with that. Your life is no longer your own and not everyone is gonna accept us." Trey warns me.

I chewed my bottom lip as I thought about his words and also remembering the way those girls glared at me just because Trey waved at me. I had a feeling things were gonna be a lot worse once the media finds out.

I stopped biting my lip and met Trey's gaze. "I don't care. I just want you. I'll deal with whatever I have to as long as I have you." I tell him truthfully.

Wordlessly Trey grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"I don't have a show the next day. It's gonna be just the two us."

"It's a date." I say cheesily. Trey chuckles before he leans in and captures my lips with his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sick with a cold :( But I really wanted to post today. Hope you guys liked it!

Thanks for reading :)

Comment.

Vote.

Much love,

Erica.