Thirty-Seven

Kev looked between me and Trey then shook his head.

"I don't want to know." He clasp a hand on Trey's shoulder. "We gotta get you on stage."

"Come on babe." Trey held out his hand for me to take. I stood on still shaky legs then paused. I was still throbbing down there. I let out a calming breath then walked over to Trey who smirked knowingly at me.

"Bro!" A familiar voice sang loudly.

"For the love of..." Kev muttered annoyed underneath his breath just as I saw Alex coming our way.

Instictively I let go of Trey's hand.

"Alex!" I yelped surprise just as he lifts me up in the air and squeezes me tightly. "What are you doing here?" I ask once he sets me back down on the ground.

"I came to support my big brother on his last show." He answered me before hugging Trey. "And of course to see you baby girl." He Alex smiled at me.

"Sorry to interrupt this special reunion but Trey we need you on stage. Right now." Kev said in tone that didn't leave room for any argument.

"I'll catch up with you guys after the show. Alex, watch over my girl for me." Trey him.

"Never gotta ask." Alex replies. Trey started to turn around but then stopped, glancing between me and his brother. He then suddenly pulled me closer to his body and crashed his lips against my own, kissing me passionately.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I smiled.

"Trey." Kev said warningly. I watched as Trey walked off to where the stage was, wondering if that kiss was for me or to prove a point to his brother.

"Someone's possessive." Alex comments once Trey is out of sight.

"Just protective of what's his." I defend Trey.

"Is he worried about me stealing you away?"

"He shouldn't be," I gave him a look."Right?"

"Right." Alex says after a minute.

"So where's Aiden?" I question, ready to change the subject.

"He's with his mom."

"I miss him." I pout.

"He misses you too... He's not the only one." I smile softly in response.

"So how long are you here for?" I wonder.

"Just two days."

"Good. It gives us a enough time to catch up." I say just as Alex drapes an arm over my shoulder and begins to steer us towards the stage so we can watch Trey perform.
~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is short. I just didn't want to have you guys waiting anymore. I've been having a little bit of writer's block lately. But the next chapter will be longer and better.

Hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Thanks for reading!