Lovers&Friends: Eighteen

"Where are we going?" I ask Trey once he was seated next to me in the car.

"Would you stop asking questions." Trey laughed at me.

"You know I hate surprises." I grumble.

"You'll love this one." Trey repeats before he brings my hand to his lips and kisses my knuckles. It's another twenty minutes before I feel the car come to a stop. Trey kills the ignition and tells me to wait. Seconds later my door is opened and Trey holds out a hand for me to take.

"You know the only reason I allowed you to wear that dress is because it's your birthday right?" Trey says as he helps me out of the car.

"Oh you allowed me huh?" I giggle. "What, is this another fuck me dress?" I ask teasingly.

"As a matter of fact it is," Trey laughs softly before he presses a kiss on the curve of my neck. "And those are fuck me shoes," He continues. "I know it's your birthday but can you do me one favor baby?"

"What is it?"

"When I make love to you tonight those heels stay on."

A shiver runs down my spine upon his request and I nod my head.

"The heels stay on." I confirm.

"Good girl." Trey kisses my cheek. I don't even realize we've made it to the restaurant until Trey is opening the door for me and gesturing for me to walk in. Once the two of us are inside the host, an old man with thin blonde hair and dull blue eyes smiles at us.

"Reservation for two under Neverson." Trey said.

"Your table is ready Mr. Neverson." The host replies before he walks ahead of us to escort us to our seat. Looking around the restaurant I see that it's beautifully decorated, expensive looking, and is packed. The crowd is a lot older than Trey and I which is the only reason I suspect no one has approached Trey yet.

The host stops once he reaches our table which is way in the back, secluded from everyone else. Trey thanks the man before he's pulling out my seat.

"Thank you." I smile shyly.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" Trey asked once he's seated across from me.

"No, but the words hot and fuckable did leave your lips." I laugh.

"Well you are all that," Trey chuckles. "But really baby, you're stunning."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself tonight."

"I do what I can." Trey replies with a smile, revealing a dimple in the process.

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter comes up and asks us.

"Can you give us a minute please?" Trey said and the waiter silently walked away to go tend to customers. I finally opened my menu and when I saw all the french words I became completely lost. "You okay babe?" Trey looked up from his menu to me.

"Trey I can't read french." I admit.

"Don't worry, I got you." Trey tells me just as the waiter came back.

"Can I take your order now?"

Trey tells the waiter what we want, surprising me with his knowledge of French before the waiter walks away to get our food.

"Would you like to dance?" Trey asks as he holds out his hand for me to take.

"I'd love to." I take his hand and allow him to walk me into the dance floor where other couples are away to soft jazz music.

"This is too much." I tell him.

He shook his head. "You deserve to be treated like royalty."

I just smiled in response before leaning up for a kiss. When we pulled away Trey groaned irritated.

"What's wrong?"

"This guy has been staring at you since we walked in. I'm about to go over there and take care of him."

"What guy?"

Trey smoothly turned our bodies so I was facing the direction he just was a few seconds ago.

"To your right, the man in the  stripped bow tie." Trey described and I follow his instructions and almost burst out laughing when I see who he's talking about.

"Babe! He's like fifty!"

"I don't care. He needs to stop staring."

I laugh. "Let's get out of here before you end up being on TMZ for beating up poor old men."