Lovers & Friends: Epilogue

Seven years later...

The noise level was high. Amina waited until she was cleared before bending down to eye-level with her six year old daughter.

Avery Neverson didnt seem fazed by the choas that was backstage of a concert, seeing how she was raised around it. She was used to it.

Amina took one look at her daughter's outfit and smiled. She and her husband had given her a customized letterman's jacket with the word Neverson on the back one year and since then she has worn it to all of her father's shows.

A soft, small hand touches her cheek and Amina looks over to her four year old son Tyriq who pleads with his big brown eyes for attention. With his hair braided going back like it was, it was scary how much he looked like his father.

For a four year old , he was really into music. Banging on pots and pans and everything he can his hands on. She wouldn't be surprised if a few years from now she was backstage at his concert.

As much as she doesn't like the industry and what goes on behind closed doors, she would never stop him from pursuing his dreams if that's what he wanted to do.

The familiar voice that belongs to her husband captures her attention and she seeks him out in the crowd. He stands in a circle of people dressed in just a pair of black jeans and a creame sweater as girls of all ages and ethnicity cling on to him as they get their pictures taken.

"Mommy, do you think when I get older I'll find a guy like daddy to love me like he loves you?" Avery asked.

Amina looked out towards her husband again where she saw him pick up a little girl that came with her mom. He hugged the little girl tightly before kissing her cheek.

"I know you will sweetie, because I'm not letting you settle for anyone less."