Forty-One

{A/N: Anyone else obsessed with Amina's bikini? WOW!}

Eventually Trey and I did shower before we got dressed and got ready for the beach. Trey took the white Mercedes Benz again and we pilled inside then filled out. The car ride was filled with music and what we should do after the beach. When we got to Laguna beach I quickly saw that it was pretty packed, but Trey found us a place where we wouldn't be around too much people and set our things down on the sand.

"You wanna go in the water now?" Trey asked me.

"I don't know, is it cold? Go check." I told him. Trey left me to go check the temperature of the water then came back a minute later.

I looked at him expectantly.

"It's warm." Trey informed me.

"Okay." I replied.

"So you wanna go?" Trey asked me again.

"Yeah." I finally say. Trey pulled his shirt over his head revealing his six pack. I couldn't help but stare and admire even though I saw it just an hour ago. It was impressive every single time.

"Enjoying the view?" Trey teased me as he caught me staring.

"Pssh. I've seen better." I joked.

"Sure you have."

"Let's get in the water!" I laugh before I pulled down my black lacy cover-up to reveal my two piece black and lime green bikini. Trey bit down on his bottom lip as his gaze roamed appreciatively over my body from head to toe.

"Close your mouth." I teased.

"Damn baby." Trey says, making me giggle and blush.

"I'll race you to the water!" I challenged him, needing to distract him from my body. The longer he stared at me like that the quicker all my willpower was slipping away and we'd be at again.

"Aight, let's do this!" Trey agrees.

"Ready...Set... Go!" I said before I took off running towards the water. Trey caught up to me seconds later and grabbed me by waist. I giggled loudly before he pulled me down in the water with him. We played in water for a few hours splashing each other back and fourth and occasionally dunking each others head under water. Trey carried me bridal style out of the water and ran to where our towels were and laid me down.

"You're stronger then you look." I commented.

"Of course. Look at these muscles." He said and began flexing. I laughed and felt on his biceps

"Need a little work." I joked. "You've been slacking in the gym baby."

"oh, you got jokes?" Trey said before he started to tickle me. I squirmed, screamed, and laughed hysterically.

"Pl-please s-stop" I said between laughs.

"kiss me first." He said.

"Okay, fine!" I said still laughing. Trey stopped tickling me and looked at me expectantly. I slowly leaned in and kissed him. After a few minute we were becoming breathless so I decided to pull away

"I love you." I confessed.

"Love you too." Trey told me. The two of us leaned again but before our lips could touch, we were interrupted. We turned our heads to see a group of bikini-clad girls.

"What's up ladies?" Trey asked them.

"Can we take pictures with you?" One girl asked.

"Sure." Trey smiled at them before he stood up. There was six girls in total so three stood on each of his side. One of the girls gave me their camera and I took the picture for them. After taking the group picture each of them took a picture with Trey individually.

"Thank you!" They told the both us.

"You're welcome." I smiled at them.

"No problem." Trey told them. They giggled and gushed over their pictures as they walked away.

"Come on, Let's go back in the water." I tell Trey.

"I rather pick up where we left off." He said and leaned in. I grinned and leaned in as well and soon Trey's lips were on mines. I pulled away slowly making the kiss linger.

"I rather go swimming." I told him before I ran away.

------------------------------------------------

Filler chapters sucks :/ lol. Hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Comment/Vote.

Thanks for reading :)