Eighteen

{Trey's POV}

I was a dick. I knew Amina would be over here tonight because Alex had slipped up and told me she was babysitting for him. I hadn't had sex since I came down here and it didn't even matter because I was always with Amina but then she just up and left and chose her punk ass of a boyfriend over me.

The day she told me she was already in the car with his punk ass I went down to the bar that night and got drunk off my ass. What I should have done was gone after her but she made her choice. It had been four days since I talked to her and trust me I wanted to, but I didn't. I was done with sticking my nose in where Amina was concerned... or so I told myself. All I could think about was her and how her body felt pressed against my body that day on the couch or how soft and sweet her lips were. They fucking tasted like candy. I spent most of my nights wondering if she would taste as sweet in other places then got mad when I remembered that Diego or whatever the fuck his name is- knew.

Tired about thinking of this girl who I've only known for a week, I went out to the club and decided to bring back a girl to Alex's place. I needed her to hurt like she hurt me... and I did it. But now I felt like shit as I saw the tears she was trying really hard not to let fall. But at least now I knew one thing: she still cares.

"I'm ready for round two baby." Brooke, the girl from the club tells me as she wraps her arms around my back, her hand sliding down my chest.

"Nah, I'm good." I moved her hand and stood up to face her. She's naked from the waist down, showing off only her surgery bought boobs. She was beautiful but the whole time all I saw was Amina.

"So that's it?" She started to pull the sheets up to cover her body.

"Yeah... You can clear it."

"Whatever." Brooke rolled her eyes before she climbed off the bed and started getting dressed. She was doing it slowly, trying to be sexy but I wasn't into it. Once she saw I had no intention of getting her back into bed, she finished getting dressed quicker than left. I laid back down in bed with my hands behind my hands thinking how less complicated my life was before I met Amina... but I wouldn't go back a week ago if I had the chance.

***

(Amina's POV)

The next morning, I wake up early to find Aiden wide awake, smiling to himself. I smiled at the sight of him before picking him up.

"Let's go see if daddy is awake?" I coo at him before I hold him expertly against my side then the two of us leave the room. Trey is nowhere in sight and I sigh thankfully before I go into Alex's room. I knock on the door and Alex groans in response. I open the door to see him shirtless in bed, half-asleep. "Look, it's daddy!" I say before I place Aiden on top of his father. Alex instantly sits up and steadies Alex on top of him.

"Hey little man." Alex kisses Aiden on the top of his head. "What's up?" He looks at me.

"I think I'm gonna head out early. Trey is here..."

"I understand."

"Thanks Alex." I smile before I turn to Aiden. "Bye baby." I kiss his cheek before heading towards the door. I don't hear any noise coming from Trey's room so I assume he's sleeping. It's a little after 7:30 in the morning. I was hoping it was too early for Trey to be up. I head into the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth with the spare tooth brush Alex keeps just for me before I head into the kitchen. I just need a quick cup of coffee then I'd be gone.
***
I stir the sugar into my coffee and take the first sip. Perfect. Now I need to leave before Tr-
"Goodmorning." I look to see Trey coming out of his bedroom. He's dressed in flannel pajama pants and nothing else.

"Should I be expecting your friend to come out?" I ask.

"She left." Trey surprises me by saying.

"And now so am I." I tell him, picking up my to go mug and head out from the counter.

"Amina wait." Trey holds out a hand to stop me.

"Bye Treamine." I gently yank my wrist out his grasp and head for the front door and thankfully Trey doesn't come after me.

***

The bus ride back to the apartment took over thirty minutes and soon I reach the apartment door. I pull out my keys and quietly let myself in. It's still early in the day and I don't want to wake up Dmitri. I turn the knob and let myself in and just stand there speechless at what I'm seeing right now.

In our bed is Dmitri fucking a girl. Sensing a presence in the room, Dmitri turns his head.

"Amina-" He states surprised before he starts to scramble off the bed.

"Don't let me stop you." I say before I turn to walk out the room. I wanted to be mad but I honestly didn't care nor was I surprise.

"Amina!" Dmitri yells before I hear something breaking then Dmitri cursing in pain. I keep walking, not bothering to see what the crash was or if he wash okay. I didn't care anymore.
I was officially done with Dmitri.

-------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Votes are always appreciated ;)