Lovers & Friends: Eight

"Welcome back."

Alex is waiting for me with open arms when I arrive at his doorstep.

"Hi!" I squeal before I am crushed into a bear hug as his arms wrap around me and crush me to his body in a steel hold, making it almost impossible to breathe. "Ow- just got out of an accident remember Alex?" I say and he finally loosens his hold on me.

"Right, sorry." Alex steps back.

I grin. "Missed me?"

"You have no idea," Alex takes another step back and opens the door wider so I can step in. "Let me takes those for you." He reaches down and grabs my bags before I can object.

"Thank you." I say just as Alex shuts the door behind us. I stand in the doorway and do a quick glance around the room. Everything was just as I remember seeing it almost two months ago. A brown suede couch sat with its back towards the front door and a matching love seat sat next to it, facing a glass table that sat in the middle of the living room. Pictures of Aiden fresh out of the hospital and growing older hung on the white walls, and toys were scattered everywhere on the floor.

Nothings changed.

"Hey." I blink to see a pretty light skin girl coming over to me. Her dark hair was long and curly and she had a body that would make anybody drool. She was instantly familiar because of her eyes, it was the same shade of brown I saw whenever i looked into Aiden's eyes.

"Hi." I reply quickly and smile. I almost forgot that Alex had moved Camila in while they tried to work things out.

"It's Amina right?" She questions as she stops besides Alex, hooking her arms through his. The two of us never spent much time together while Alex and her hung out; I think she was threatened by our friendship. And after she had Aiden I barely saw her at all. I didn't have a problem with her and I hope she didn't have a problem with me since I would be staying here for a while.

"Yeah. Hi Camila." I pause. "Thanks for letting me stay here with you guys." I know it wasn't her place but her and Alex were a couple now. I'd like to think they had made the decision to let me crash here together. I wasn't so sure I'd let Trey have a female friend stay with us.

"It's no problem. You're Alex's best-friend and after everything you've been through recently, it's the last thing we could do."

"Thanks." I smile.

"I know you must be tired from your trip babygirl so you can go ahead into your room." Alex chimes in.

I waved a hand dismissively. "I'll do that later. Where's my baby?"

"I just put Aiden down for a nap." Camilia tells me.

"Aww." I pout.

"By the time you shower and wake up he should be up." Alex chuckles at my expression.

"You better be right. I spent way too much time away from him."

Alex chuckles. "It's good to have you back home Amina."

***

I laid in bed after showering and getting dressed before I pulled my laptop on my lap. Once I got Skype to work I waited for Trey's face to show up and seconds later it did. God, had it really been only a few hours since I last saw him? My heart clenched at the sight of him dressed casually in a plain black T-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Hey beautiful." He greets me.

"I miss you!" I reply instantly.

Trey chuckles and his dimples appear. "I miss you too baby."

"What are you up to right now?" I wonder.

"Just chillin' in my hotel room."

"Are there any girls in there?" I ask jokingly.

"A couple. I asked them to hide while I did this though." Trey answers.

I glare at him. "That's not funny Trey."

"It was a little funny.You should've seen your face," Trey laughs. "You're adorable when you're jealous."

"Just as funny as me saying that Alex is in the shower right now waiting for me when I'm finished with you?"

The smirk on Trey's face wiped away instantly.

"Aye, that's not even funny. Don't joke like that." Trey tells me seriously.

"But come on, you're adorable when you're jealous." I mock him.

"Whatever." Trey glares at me for a second and I bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"How was your first show back on tour?"

"It was great. The crowd was really loud and the energy was amazing."

"I bet you were amazing," I exhale. "Wish I could've seen it."

"You could if you were out here with me." He suggest.

"Trey..." I hold back a sigh.

"I know, I know. You have class." He ran a hand over his face."Okay, enough talk about work and classes." Trey pauses. "What are you wearing?" Trey asked.

I laughed. "Seriously?"

"I'm serious. You're not here, you gotta give me something before I go to sleep." Trey replies.

"Okay," I giggle feeling shy all of a sudden. "What am I wearing," I pause to look down at myself. "Just one of your shirts... nothing else."

"Let me I see."

"You wanna see?" I pick up the laptop and face the camera down at my ankles.

"Amina," Trey sounds irritated making me laugh.

"That's not what you want to see?" I move camera up to my thighs that was just barely covered by the ends of the blue dress shirt. "How about this?"

"You're getting warmer." Trey tells me.

"Oh yeah? How about now?" I lift the dress shirt up enough to reveal my white lace panties.

"Damn." Trey mutters.

"You like that huh?"

"I wanna see more." He orders.

"More?"

"Take the shirt off baby."

"Okay." I sit the laptop down and fix the camera so he could still see my body and slowly start to unbutton my shirt until it was open completely, revealing my bare chest. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Yeah baby. Damn, how am I supposed to go weeks without that body?" Trey asked.

"I'm sure you'll survive." I smirk before a yawn escapes my lips.

"Sleepy?"

"Yeah," I admit sheepishly. I really should've listened to Alex when he told me to take a nap after my flight.

"Alright baby, i'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay." I agree. "I love you."

"Love you too."

"Goodnight." I blow a kiss to the screen before it goes black.