Twenty-Two

Trey finished up his packing then the two of us headed to the hotel I was staying in.

"This is your room?" Trey looks around after dropping his bag on the floor.

"Well we all can't afford the most expensive suite here." I slide my room key down on the counter.

"This is gonna be your life for the next several weeks," he gestures around the suite. "You gonna be okay with that?"

"I'm sure I'll get used to it." I say.

"And you sure you want to come?" He raises a brow at me.

"I'm sure." I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Stop trying to get rid of me." I add jokingly.

"I just wanted to make sure." He chuckles before he kisses my nose.

"We have a 3 a.m wakeup call tomorrow." I remind him. "And if I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep I can be a bitch."

"Then let's go to bed!" I gasp surprise when Trey lifts me up in the air bridal style and brings me over to the bed and drops me down with him on top of me.

"I didn't mean like that!" I laugh while shoving at him to get off of me. Trey only adjusts himself so that all his weight is no longer on me but he still hovers above.

"You have a beautiful laugh." Trey suddenly tells me and heat rushes to my cheeks which makes me turn away. There's suddenly fingers lifting my chin and i'm once again staring into Trey's beautiful dark eyes.

"Don't look away from me when I give you a compliment, I wanna see that beautiful smile of yours."

"God, can you stop making me blush?" I blush deeper.

Trey chuckles. "You're so shy."

"And you're a sweet talker."

"Are you complaining?" Trey challenges.

"Definitely not." I giggle before I peck his lips and he finally lets me sit up. I stand up from the bed and straighten my clothes. "I love a sweet talker," I pause. "But I love a dirty talker even more." I smirk at Trey before I walk into the bathroom. I hear him curse which makes me laugh and I shake my head before I really get ready for bed.

***

No one in their right mind should be up at this ungodly hour. There's a knock at the door- banging I should say.

"It's go time Trey! We need you up!" A woman's voice says from the other side of the door, startling me awake. The door clicks open and light from the halls fills the room. "Trey, get up." The woman's voice sounds closer and when I finally peel open my eyes I see that she's standing at the foot of the bed. I'm too tired to take in her features... the only thing I can tell right now is that she's the devil for waking me up this early. "Trey!" She shouts again.

"For the love of God Trey-wake up so this woman can leave!" I scream.

The woman looks at me but it's only for a second, as if she's dismissing me. I saw in her eyes already that she thought I was some hoe Trey brought back to his hotel.

Trey groans which brings me back to the present. Turning my head, I see him slowly opening his eyes. He looks at me then at the woman before he runs a hand over his face then forces himself to sit up straight.

"I'm up." Is all he says.

"We have two hours to get to the airport. So hurry your ass up." The woman says.

"We gotta work on your morning skills Nikia." Trey grumbles and Nikia laughs.

"Two hours and counting. Make sure you have everything you need packed," She pauses to look at me. "And don't bring any extra baggage."

The devil was trying to tempt so early in the morning.

"I hear you kia." Trey says dismissively and she finally leaves. I cast a look at Trey before I collapse back into bed and pull the covers over my face. "We gotta get up." I hear Trey say.

"I change my mind. I'm gonna stay." I say sleepily.

"No you're not." The covers are suddenly thrown off of me. "Get up."

"But I'm so sleepy!" I groan.

"You can sleep on the plane." Trey tells me and I sigh defeated.

"Alright." I reluctantly sit up in bed and cover my mouth just as a yawn escaped my lips. "I'm showering first though." I say to Trey before I climb out of bed and start to make my way over to the bathroom. I needed a cold shower if I had any hope of making it through the day. Shower and coffee... lots and lots of coffee.

***

Within an hour Trey and I both manage to get ready and dressed. I throw on a pair of grey tights, a pink sweater, and grey ugg boots and do my hair up in a messy ponytail while Trey just threw on a pair of jeans, a hoodie, and sneakers. When we were both done, we collected our bags and headed for the elevator.

Down in the lobby there's a gang of people I don't recognize, maybe only one person and they all seemed to be waiting for Trey. I was glad to know I wasn't the only half dead person at the moment. Half of us looked ready to pass out and I think to myself I won't be the only one sleeping on the plane.

Trey and I climb off the elevator and he brings us over to the group of people.

"What's up y'all?" Trey goes around man-hugging all the guys and hugging the girls. There were four of them, all of them who which gave me odd looks.

"Who's your beautiful friend Trey?" One of the guys ask while looking over at me.

"Guys this is Amina. She's gonna be rolling with us on tour for a little while." Trey introduces me.

"Hi." I wave shyly.

Everyone cracks a friendly smile and wave back to me.  Maybe this wouldn't be so scary.

***

We had to wait til Kev arrived before we all left the hotel, all of us going in different cars. I of course was with Trey, his personal driver Jorge, and his bodyguard. Thirty minutes later we're arriving at the airport and after we've all gone through security check we're let onto the plane- first class.

"You can go back to sleep in you want. It's gonna be a couple hours until we get to Miami." Trey tells me.

"I'll stay up." I snuggle close to his side and lay my head on his shoulder. Trey laughs as if he doesn't believe me before I feel him press his lips on my forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the comments & votes on the last chapter // thank you for reading :)