Lovers&Friends: Seventeen

"Happy Birthday baby girl." Alex wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug the second he opened the door. After making love this morning, Trey and I showered and had breakfast before he was driving me back to his brother's house.

"Thank you Alex!" I squeeze him back.

"Alright, that's long enough. Get off my girl bro." Trey is heard saying before I feel him tugging me back under his arms. Alex reluctantly releases his grip on me and takes a step back, shaking his head and chuckling at his older brother.

"Glad to see you're back to your possessive ways bro." Alex commented before opening the door wider so Trey and I could step in.

"I have to be; I'm not losing her again." Trey says sternly before he shuts the door behind himself. As he said this I could feel Trey tense up behind me so I leaned up and kissed his jaw to calm him down. He looked down at me and his eyes softened the same time I felt him relax before he pressed a kissed to my forehead.

"Happy Birthday girl!" Camilla comes rushing out of the kitchen with open arms. I gladly welcome her, hugging her back.

"Thank you!" I smile.

"Baby girl is finally a legal drinking adult." Alex teases.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes at him.

"I see you're glowing." Camilla comments as she takes her side next to Alex.

I briefly glance at Trey. "I've had a good morning."

"I bet you did." She replies, biting her lip while looking at Trey.

"Aye hold up, " Trey suddenly says. "Isn't that the dress I sent to you a few days ago baby?" Trey asked while staring down at Camilla who was dressed in one of the dresses Trey sent as gift asking for my forgiveness.

"I don't care about material things, you should know that about me by now Trey." I kissed his cheek just as the bell rings. "Were you guys expecting someone?" I look between Camilla and Alex.

Neither of them answer me. Instead, Trey is the one to walk over and answer the door. Standing in the door is a team of middle age woman dressed in similar white uniforms and carrying very large bags in their hands.

"What's going on babe?" I ask Trey curiously.

"This is part one of your birthday surprise." Trey confesses before he turns to the group of ladies. "Ladies, please come in." And each one of the file after one another.

"Birthday surprise, what?" I say confused.

"You could set up here if you like." Trey continues to instruct the group of woman before he turns to me and pulls me into his arms, his hands resting on my hips. "These lovely ladies here are going to take care of you alright? They're going to get you ready for tonight." He tells me.

"What's tonight?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" He replies before he kisses my nose.

I frown. I don't like surprises. Trey chuckles at my expression and as if he could read my mind he says, "Don't worry, you'll like this surprise." He gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"If you say so," I grumble.

"I have a few things I need to put in order before tonight. I'll be back by five." Trey tells me.

"Alright."

Trey starts to head for the door and Alex follows him and walks out first. "By the way i'm sorry ladies for not giving you much to work with." Trey stops to say.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I raise an eyebrow at him accusingly.

Trey smiles and it's wide and beautiful and his dimples come out. "She's already as beautiful as she can possibly get." Before I can react Trey rushes out the front door, leaving the ladies and Camilla to gush behind me and me with butterflies in my stomach that I thought flew away the day I caught Trey in that hotel room.

But they were here, fluttering around making me nervous and excited all at the same time about the night I had ahead of me.

***

In the last four hours I managed to get a massage, a manicure and a pedicure, makeup, and my hair done. It was still curly from last night but I had instructed the ladies to straighten it and they added a few extensions to give it a few more inches. One of the ladies laid out a couple outfits for me to choose from and I chose a royal blue round neck sleeveless backless bodycon dress. I chose a few of my favorite black jewelry and tied the look together with a pair of black heels. I finished spraying some perfume on me just as I heard the door bell rang.

Was it five o'clock already?

"How do I look?" I ask Camilla.

"You're making me question my sexuality right now." Was her reply.

I giggle. "I'm gonna take that as I look good. You think Trey will like it?" I ask worriedly.

"Looks like you're about to find out." She said just as we heard heavy footsteps getting closer. I exhaled loudly to calm my nerves just before Trey came to stand in the doorway. He looked beyond amazing dressed in a pair of dark grey three piece suit with a black bow tie and matching dress shoes.

"Hi." I break the silence that fell between us. I'm not sure who checked out who the longest. "I wasn't sure what you had planned... I hope this is okay." I say shyly, blushing underneath his piercing, lustful gaze.

When I look up Trey is suddenly standing before me. His brown eyes are dark and intense. Without saying anything he captures my lips with is, his tongue entering my mouth in one delicious sweep. The kiss is deep, passionate, and leaves me breathless when he pulls away.

"You're perfect." Trey whispers against my lips making me smile like an idiot.

8+ comments until the next chapter!

Thanks for reading :)