Lovers & Friends: Two

I was left alone for several minutes to gather my thoughts before Alex walked into my room with his brother Tremaine right on his tail.

"Can somebody please tell what's happening? I'm scared." I cry.

Tremaine was at my side in seconds, holding my hand."It's going to be alright baby."

"Why do you keep calling me that? I'm not your girlfriend. I'm not your anything." I try telling him. Why was he not understanding this?

Tremaine looked back at Alex who shook his head disappointedly."Can you give us a minute please?" Tremaine asks.

"Alex don't leave me." I argue.

Alex stared between me and his brother for a few seconds before he walked over to me, standing on the other side of the bed. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "You're safe babygirl. You're gonna have to believe me when I say that Trey loves you more than I do. It's okay." Alex smiled softly before he left the room quitely.

I looked down at the hand that Trey held before meeting his gaze. He looked so sad. Can what Alex and him have been saying be true?

"You love me?" I questioned softly, my voice small and unsure.

"More than life." Tremaine responds.

"Were we really a couple?" I ask, not fully believing that someone as gorgeous as him would date me.

Tremaine nods his head. "Not for a very long time. Only two months, but it felt like we've known each other forever."

I stare at his face, trying to place it to a memory, anytime before the last couple hours but I got nothing.

"I don't remember us. I'm sorry." I pull my hand out of his grasp.

"You have to remember us baby." My heart breaks in tiny pieces when I see tears starting to form in his eyes. I reach up and wipe them away, feeling like a terrible person for putting them there.

"I'm sorry."

Tremaine places a hand on top of the one I have on his cheek. "It's not your fault. It's that bastards fault. I know he had something to do with this, I just need proof."

"Dmitri and I have our problems but he would never try to kill me." I argue.

"Why wouldn't he? If he can beat the shit out of you I wouldn't put it past him to try to kill you."

"He's not all bad." I defend. Tremaine opens his mouth to argue but is interrupted when the door opens and a doctor walks in. He's tall, ridiculously handsome with his wavy black hair and a pair of the prettiest baby blue eyes I'd ever seen. He smiled at me and I was gonner.

"Hi," He stops at the other side of my bed where Alex was a few minutes ago. I briefly glance down at his I.D and it says he's Dr. Montgomery and I wondered if this was the red-hair doctor from before's husband or was this just a coincidence.

"Hi." I reply back.

"How are you feeling?" He questions the same time he nearly blinds me when he flashes his tiny flashlight in my eyes.

"Better than I was a few hours ago." I admit.

"That's good, that's good." He places his hands in the front pocket of his white coat. "My wife tells me you're experiencing a little bit of memory loss?" He raises a brow at me.

"She can't remember the last three months of her life, I'd say that's more than just a little bit of memory loss." Tremaine interjected.

Dr. Montgomery craned his head towards Tremaine, his eyes lighting up curiously. "And you are?"

"Her boyfriend." Tremaine responds. "Only... Only she doesn't remember me." He admits sadly.

Dr. Montgomery gives me his attention again. "Tell me Amina, what's the last thing you do remember?"

"My boyfriend and I got into a fight yesterday so I went over to Alex's house to crash for the day to give Dmitri some time to cool off and I was working on a research paper for school." I told him.

"You don't remember anything else after that?" Dr. Montgomery pressed.

I thought about it. "... No...No, I don't." The last thing I remembered was putting Aiden, Alex's son to sleep then I was waking up here. Everything after that was black.

"Well Miss Bryant, from looking over at your charts it's very easy to see that your amnesia was caused by the car accident you were just in. The good news is it doesn't appear to be a long-term affect." Dr. Montgomery explained.

"So there's a chance she'll be able to get her memory back?" Tremaine asked hopefully.

"Yes. But it's up to her as to when that time is." Dr. Montgomery focused back on me. "I want you to rest up Amina. I'll be back to check on your progress in the morning. If all is well you'll be able to leave tomorrow. Excuse me." He tells me before he turns and walks out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was overwhelmed by the comments on the first chapter-- Thank you so much guys! They really make my day!

Keep it up! Let me hear your thoughts! <3

5+ Comments&Votes for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading :)