Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Over

A/N

Heads-up: Next chapter will be a Reese P.O.V.

I've also come with a name that I actually kind of thought about in the first few chapters that I had written for this book. It's: A Deal With The Devil. OR shoutout to @LostGirl01Dee who commented "His Broken Angel".

Please comment below which one you'd love for this book.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Tuesday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Sixty-Eight: It's Over

There was a week left. I had a week left and I still haven't told Reese anything. I wanted to get it over with, that's for sure. But how? I can't just tell him like that because I didn't even want to get to the end!

We were sitting in the kitchen decorating cupcakes since Raven's birthday was tomorrow. "So you guys are throwing a party," I said.

"Not really. We always have breakfast together but Raven decided to go out of town with some of her friends. So no party."

"Oh."

Once we were finished I plucked off some frosting on my fingers until he pecked my lips. Then I just blurted the question that I had been dying to ask, "Why can't you tell me more about Caitlin?"

Reese unwrapped his arms from my waist and stepped back, letting out a harsh breath as he stared at the ground. "What?"

"Tell me more about Caitlin. I'm your girlfriend and I want to know what happened in your life before I came into it."

"That's not a good idea," he chuckled nonchalantly.

"Why not? You think I'll be scared of what you'll tell me or something?"

"I'm not telling you anything."

I was sick and tired of this bullshit. I was giving him the chance to explain everything and I would give myself to tell him everything too.

"Why?"

"Why do you even care? You've never met her-"

"Well I would like to hear about her. All I know is that she was your ex-girlfriend, that you painted a portrait of her, and still have a picture of you two in your room. How do you expect me to not care? Whatever she did obviously affected you-"

"It wasn't her fault," he muttered through gritted teeth. I stared up at him, his eyes narrowing at me. "I think you should leave."

He walked over to the door and opened it, but I slammed it shut. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened. I want to know."

"I said to leave," he repeated.

At this point I was done with people telling me what to do. It was about damn time that I finally spoke up, because one way or another Reese was going to tell me the truth. And so was I.

"So I guess you're not going to want to hear what I have to tell you," I muttered. I opened the door until he slammed it, standing in front of it to block me.

"What were you going to tell me?" Now he was curious.

"I'm not telling you." Two can play at this game, I thought. "Not until you tell me."

"I'm not making a fucking bargain with you Maggie."

"You either make it or I leave since you wanted that."