Chapter Fifty-One: He What!??

A/N

Well, today's my birthday guys! Turning 14 which I still don't feel like 14. I didn't even feel 13.

Anyways, this is in a way my birthday gift to you guys. Don't know if that makes sense or not, but it is!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because I wasn't sure if I was putting the right thing in it. But I guess I'll have to find out later.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Wednesday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifty-One: He What!??

My stomach growled at me as I was trying to do a stupid math problem. Why did math have to involve so many numbers? It wouldn't be math if numbers weren't in it, Maggie. 

This was already giving me a headache.

I stared at the clock for a while. An hour left before the bell would ring. "Great," I muttered.

The more I stared at the clock, the less I realized that the teacher was staring at me. He asked, "Maggie, would you like to tell us the answer to the problem?"

I gulped.

It's that sudden moment when you realize that everyone has to stare at you as if you killed somebody. Well I didn't, sorry to disappoint you guys.

"Um," I mumbled. "X equals four. . .?"

He went to check in the book before lifting his head up and nodding. "Correct. Now do your work."

My eyebrows raised themselves. I had only looked at the problem twice and I got it right. Score!

Yeah I'm never saying that again.

The hour finally passed before I sped out of the room with my bag swinging crazily around my shoulder. It finally slipped down to my arm when I realized that Summer was standing by my locker.

It's been three months of her pregnancy and she still didn't show any stomach. When do you even start showing stomach when you're pregnant?

"Hi?" I sighed.

"Hi." She kept that word lingering in the air as I scavenged through my locker.

"So. . . How's the baby doing?"

"Fine. I went to the doctor yesterday to do an ultrasound," she replied.

"Did Bronx go?"

"He had practice yesterday," she muttered, "but he's gone to the others."

"That's good." From this point I thought that she'd walk away so I could be left alone, but she continued to stand there as if she needed something. "Do you need anything?" I finally asked.

"Oh. No. I just wanted to talk to you."

"About your baby or something else?"

Summer pressed her lips together before a smile appeared. "How are you and Reese doing?"

"What do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes. "Are you serious? Don't act as if you forgot our whole conversation."

"I'm not. I just don't know what to say about Reese and I." What could I say? We were friends. End of story.

"So you guys haven't talked?"