Chapter Forty-Six: Birthday Bash Part 1

A/N

Last day before schools starts, so I'll be sleeping way more earlier and that means I'll possibly, possibly have earlier updates.

Please enjoy this chapter because I was a bit worried about it.

We also reached 11k guys! My eyes literally grew wide because I was shocked at how fast we got it to that. Thanks guys!

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Thursday
*******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Forty-Six: Birthday Bash Part 1

My eyes scanned the image in front of me. My reflection staring blankly at me as I bit my lip.

"What's wrong?" Maddie asked as she looked up from her phone.

"Nothing," I mumbled.

Today was the huge party. The huge birthday bash that was nearly choking me so I couldn't breathe. I mean, I really couldn't. I felt like all the walls were closing in on me.

"Something's wrong and you gotta tell us." Nikki pulled me away from the mirror, dragging me until I was sitting on my bed. The twins stared at me, their expressions saying that I needed to tell them what was wrong.

I sighed. "This whole party. . . I'm a bit overwhelmed by it."

"Why?" they asked in sync.

Sometimes it creeped me out whenever they did that. Did all twins do this? Because these twins almost seemed like they practiced this.

"I don't like huge parties, and I hate being the center of attention."

"It's always good being the center of attention at times. Don't you want everyone to notice you?"

"Not really."

Maddie rolled her eyes. "Just tonight. I think you can manage for a night. Plus, you'll look beautiful in what we have prepared for you."

Nikki dragged me back, this time sitting me down in front of the mirror before they took out a small purse. Then Maddie took out another purse. And one last one.

"Is that an emergency kit or something?"

"Just make-up and a few hair products," Nikki said.

"I don't want to look like a clown!"

"You won't. It'll all look natural."

"But-"

"No buts!" Nikki cut in, "you will put on whatever we put on you. O.K.?"

"O.K.," I mumbled.

And so they began. I started feeling layers of powder and liquid being plastered on my face. I still had yet to understand why people put so much make-up on their face. It's not bad, but I didn't want this much on mine.

"How long does this take?" I asked while Maddie was applying mascara on me.

"Takes both of us twenty minutes for school. And that's when we help each other."