Chapter Three: Nightmares

A/N

I really liked that chapter before. Not sure if you guys will like. . .or love this chapter but I hope you do!

Plus, this is a little peek inside Maggie's backstory.

And I'm also deciding on the days that I should upload just to let you fellow readers know when I will be. So that notification will be in the next following chapters.

This chapter does include my main character having bulimia, so just a heads up.

Anyways, let's get to the point: read, vote, comment, and enjoy!
*****

His Broken Angel

Chapter Three: Nightmares

It's kind of hard not to punch somebody that you hate so much who's standing right in front of you.

Anybody else ever have that feeling because it's killing me inside right now! With Bridget not only mocking me with her stupid smirks, she was also getting to know my new friends and it made my blood boil.

There was a reason why everybody in school bullied, picked, even insulted me. She had made friends with all the kids and later told them all this crap about me that, well, everybody at the end believed.

Right now I sat between Bridget and Reese who were really annoying me right now. She kept giggling while Reese was flirting with her. Idiots.

Nobody seemed to noticed my annoyance so I moved out of their way and walked to the lockers. One more minute with her would make my head explode. If you really knew Bridget Sanders, you would hate her with all your might that you might as well kill her.

Class still had ten minutes before it began, so I told myself to do what I usually did when I was alone.

I walked inside the girls' bathroom and locked myself in a stall. Putting my backpack down, I took out my blade before mentally preparing myself.

Even after doing this for five years it still hurt.

"1. . .2. . .3. . ."
******

After cleaning up the mess on my stomach, I splashed my face with water before I walked outside to class.

Neither of my new friends were there except for Bronx and Reese. They both sat in the back while goofing off and playing cards while the teacher took a long ass time to get here.

It felt like an entire day that class had took, but once the bell rang I grabbed my belongings and fled out. My locker was still empty since we hadn't gotten our books yet, so there was less things to haul around for now.

Outside the sun had sunk until it touched the ground, and the wind blew even softer this time. That didn't stop the rain to come pouring on us.

At first I thought it would drizzle today, but small droplets turned into sharp rays of water splashing on your body. And me being the unprepared one for anything, I couldn't cover the top of my head since I didn't have a hood on my jacket. Just wonderful.

I trudged the entire way home before seeing Alex pull up in the driveway. He was dry and looked all happy while I was soaking wet and pissed.

"Where the hell were you!?" I hissed.

"What?" he gawked before taking a good look at me. "Maggs, did you not know it was going to rain today?"

"I did! But I thought it wouldn't rain this freakin hard!" My ears felt like they were clogged up in water and socks all squishy in my shoes. Squishy socks did not feel good.