Chapter Nine: One Kiss? Please!

A/N

Hope you guys have Monday off tomorrow so spend it wisely!

Also, Happy Easter everybody! I hope you all amazing readers have a great time today, I'll be chillin with my family.

So now I will leave you guys this chapter that I kinda like, to read, vote, comment, and enjoy.
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Nine: One Kiss? Please!

It was already nine once I got back home. The motorcycle ride here was amazing, but the car ride seemed to kill the mood.

I tried my best to not think about our little moment in the bathroom over there. The guy had tangled me up in his trap that I couldn't escape, what else could I think?

Alex was sleeping on the couch with a bowl of cereal on our small table. I smiled to myself before creeping up into my room.

Immediately, I stripped out of the outfit, pulled on some shorts and shirt before falling into bed. My pillow right underneath my head gave me time to relax until I heard my phone buzz beside me.

The sight of my bright screen in the dark made it hard to see at first, but once I saw who it was, my jaw dropped.

Reese had put his number in the phone. Maybe I should've thought of that before I actually took it. Right now I felt like my calm mood would be gone because of this bastard.

R:
    I think you owe me a kiss

I narrowed my eyes at the screen. He did not just say that.

Me:
    Since when do I owe u anything?

R:
    You did interrupt that little session we had

Me:
    Nothing even happened!

The anger boiling inside me was reaching its limit with him. How did he manage to make me weak then anger me to the point where I wanted to tear his head off?

R:
Still owe me

I let out a frustrated sigh, putting down my phone on my nightstand. I knew that tomorrow would be hell.
******

Following my usual morning routine for the day. I tied on my converse when I heard a beep outside.

"Maggs! Someone's here to pick you up!" Claire yelled.

I groaned. "Please tell me it's not Reese. Please!"

Looking out the window I rolled my eyes once I saw the Lamborghini parked in front of our house. My prayers had yet to be fulfilled.

I got ready and ran downstairs when I saw Reese sitting at the counter with some toast in front of him, that he was eating. "Hi Sweetheart," Reese said with a genuine looking smile.

"Hi, babe."  The word was vomit to my mouth.

I heard Claire sigh before she took me aside in the kitchen, looking over her shoulder. I saw him smirk and take another bite out of the toast. "You invited him in?" I hissed.

"Why not?" she whispered back. "He is a gentlemen after all. . . and he looked tired. I thought some food would fuel him up."

I shook my head in disapproval. Seeing the time, I kissed Claire goodbye before grabbing Reese and pulling him out.