Chapter One: First Day

A/N

To anyone who is reading this: Thank you for giving my story a chance and hopefully loving from the beginning to end. I have so many juicy details for this story that I am putting SO much effort on. Anywho, read, vote, comment, and enjoy.
*****

His Broken Angel

Chapter One: First Day

They warned me about him. They told me that he made sure he got the girls he wanted. And guess what, he caught his eye on the new frail girl who apparently amused him.

And I felt stupid for falling for him, because even he told me not to. I have yet to find out if he actually feels the same way, until then, I'll tell you how I fell hard for Mr. Bad Boy himself, Reese Matthews.
******

I groaned when I felt something hit me hard on my back. Being the lazy ass that I was, I simply ignored the hit until it came a few more times. "What!?" I shouted, tired and cranky this morning.

"Get up lil sis, junior year is very important," Alex chimed as he hit me once again with the stupid pillow.

"I thought it was senior year."

"Met too," he sighed. Alex dropped the pillow and grabbed my ankles to drag me out of bed. I landed right on my butt while Alex was hoisting me up to throw me over his shoulder.

"Alex! Put me down!" I shouted while punching his back. He didn't bother to listen since he dropped me in my shower and tuned the cold water on.

Goosebumps crawled all over my skin as everything that belonged to me got soaked. "You are so dead!"

Alex was already gone by the time I stood up to strip out of my clothes and take a shower.

Looking at myself in the mirror made my stomach turn. Everybody said I had the perfect body that girls' would die or kill to have. I didn't believe that crap at all, which made everyone think that I was that type of girl who underestimated themselves.

Maybe I was.

I put on my bra and panties to only focus on my stomach. All the cuts and red marks roaming over it made me gag this time. It didn't make me feel happy, but it was a habit that I've developed over the past five years.

Alex yelled my name downstairs, already frustrated that I was being hurried by my older brother. I pulled on a plain t-shirt and some blue ripped jeans.

Downstairs Alex was already gulping down some orange juice when Claire stepped out from the kitchen in her robe. She held a fresh platter of scrambled eggs with a side of pancakes in the other. My stomach turned again.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled.

Claire looked at me as if I were joking. "Maggs, I made this breakfast just for you-"

"I'm not hungry!" I yelled this time.

"Maggie no shouting in the kitchen," Harry said from the up the stairs. He yawned as he came downstairs in his boxers and loose tee.

I rolled my eyes at him which he gladly returned a smile. "Just eat the eggs and pancakes Maggs, it isn't so hard," he sighed.

They all knew I was bipolar, so why did they agitate me like this? I hated being forced to eat or do anything that I'm told to do and I knew that would be a problem at school.

"I said I'm not hungry." Alex was about to protest, but I put my finger up and walked back to my room upstairs.

My hair looked like a mess. Hairs were sticking out everywhere as if I had rubbed a balloon on it; ends all wavy and curly while the top was straight. I didn't understand my weird hair. It was a dark brown with the ends wavy but middle and top straight. What does that even mean?