Chapter Sixty-Three: Cuddles

A/N

Yes I know, this chapter sounds cute but I hope you guys don't hate me at the end of this chapter. I've also put some thought about making a sequel to this book, still deciding over it.

And I'm probably going to sleep late too because I'm definitely going to binge on The Addams Family. Best Halloween movie ever!

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Tuesday (I also want to thank all my new followers, sorry that i haven't said it personally)
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Sixty-Three: Cuddles

Why do guys have to be so closed about everything! They won't tell you why they fucked that person. They won't tell you why they still have a picture of their ex.

My boyfriend is this type of guy.

That all went through my head while we both sat down on his bed, trying to figure out the equation to a math problem.

"Why are there so many formulas!?" I shrieked.

"Because math is a bitch," he laughed.

"Tell me about it." I put a strand of hair behind my ear before setting down my pencil. A headache was coming. "Your parents aren't fazed at all that we're in your room alone."

"As long as they think we're doing homework, we're fine."

I rolled my eyes. "Well can we not anymore. I know I'm supposed to help you but I can't help myself when I don't even know the answer."

He kissed my lips. "You want anything to eat?"

"No," I said while returning the kiss.

I laid back down as he hovered over me, his hands at my sides with a smile smacked on his lips. "What do you want to do today?"

"Why?" I whined, "I just want to lay in bed and sleep and not do anything even if I have to."

"Like homework?"

"Exactly. I can worry about homework the day it's due."

"I thought you were a goodie-two-shoes."

"Maybe I've changed my ways," I smirked.

He shook his head while chuckling softy. Before he could lean down and kiss me I asked the question that had been lingering in my head for a while. "How's Raven?"

He stopped and picked himself up. "What?"

"How is she? I mean, last time I came she didn't seem to be in the happiest mood."

Reese purses his lips. "Sometimes she's in the worst moods for no reasons. And she's usually sassy. . .well that's her personality to be honest."

A small smile formed on my lips that I hid. "I just thought something was bothering her."

"She hasn't told me anything and she usually doesn't tell me anything unless she literally tells me."

At least he didn't know what had happened between Alex and Raven. How would Reese react though? My brother technically cheated on his sister which made me wonder if he would react that brotherly type of way.

"Do you know something that I don't?" asked Reese.

I looked up at him, wide-eyed, ready to tell him the truth when the lie slipped out. "No," I mumbled.