Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch

A/N

I am so tired people! It's my lazy day Wednesday, so it's normal to be lazy and tired today.

But I am not too lazy to keep you guys waiting on a chapter, so here is this lovely chapter for you wonderful readers.

And I also want to thank the people who have voted an read my story, I love you guys!

Anyways, please read, vote, comment, and enjoy.

Next Update: Sunday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fourteen: She's A Bitch

As soon as I got home from school I got ready for the game. The twins said they would pick me up since Reese hadn't spoken to me since last night.

I still didn't understand why he was so upset with me. It was one kiss that came from a dare and he should know better. Bridget was being a skank with him and even he didn't stop her. I think I deserved the same rights.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you?" Alex asked as I let my hair down from my messy bun.

"No!" I shouted from the bathroom.

I hated it when he got so clingy to me. I knew this would be my first football game, but it wasn't a big deal. There's a first for everything, big bro.

"I just think I should drive you then wait for you until it's over-"

"Alex, I don't what to be a lil bitch of a sis, but I don't need my overprotective brother to drive me everywhere when he thinks it's necessary."

He looked stunned from my response but reproached, "It is necessary though. I can wait-"

I cut him off again. "I said no already! And anyways, my friends are planning on taking me to some pizzeria after the game. So no need to wait-" A car horn honked outside our house. "-and no need to drop me off! Bye!"

I ran out the house before he could say anything else. I jumped inside the car while Maddie and Nikki were putting on some mascara before driving off.

"What pizzeria are we going to?" I asked.

"An old one that we always go to after a game. It's called Mamma Mia's Pizzeria," Nikki replied.

No matter how cheesy the name sounded I went along with it. We arrived shortly after the pre-show would begin.

The twins said they needed to buy some food, but I passed and said that I'd eat at Mamma Mia's.

I climbed until I reached the middle of the bleachers when Summer called out my name. We really didn't talk so it was strange to me that she chose to now.

"Hi," I mumbled.

She patted the seat right beside her, so to not be rude I sat down. Her blond hair was swept all over her face as she tried to fix it from the wind. "Sometimes I hate having long hair," she muttered jokingly.

"Yeah. . ." Already I knew this conversation would be too awkward for me.

"So Maggie, I know we haven't talked or really have gotten to know each other enough, but I just wanna know one thing."

My hands fumbled with each other as I mumbled, "What?"

"It's about you and Reese." O.K., why did she want to know anything about him and I? It's not like she showed interest at all. "How did you guys start dating? That's all I'm wondering."