Chapter Four: Why Are You Talking To Me?

A/N

As I mentioned before I'm going to be putting up the days I will be uploading, but that'll happen when I'm in school because I'm in spring break! I think we all are though. . .

But as soon as I get back into school *tear*, I will put up the days I will upload. But that will hopefully be on my less crazy days.

Right now I'm just glad that I've got it a bit easy but still hard.

So please read, vote, comment, and enjoy.
*****

His Broken Angel

Chapter Four: Why Are You Talking To Me?

School felt like a rush today. At first I thought that I was just daydreaming the entire time in class, but it felt rushed.

Maddie tapped my shoulder as she was done whispering something into Nikki's ear. "We were wondering if you wanted to join us on a little shopping spree after school?"

I looked at her as if she were serious or just pulling my leg. I mean it had been a day since I'd known the girls and they were already inviting me for a shopping spree?

"Um, I'll have to ask," I said as an excuse.

That didn't seem to get me out since she said, "Make it quick!" Maddie and Nikki left the class once the bell rang, my mind going haywire.

Did I even have money to go shopping at all today? What were we even shopping for? Why did they decide to invite a girl they just met? Did they find something out and want to confront me? What if they- Maggie! Snap out of it!

I hated overthinking and asking myself questions that I couldn't even answer.

Once I closed my locker, I slammed into a hard chest that made my phone fall to the ground. At first I thought I imagined the sound of glass cracking on the floor, but once I looked down I saw my poor phone screen shattered.

"That seems unfortunate," Reese smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him before picking up my phone. The damage was done. The edges were cracked, one of them chipping off, front with lines of glass breaking from the impact. My poor phone.

"It is unfortunate!" I hissed. "What the hell do you even want? I just came from my locker and you come along to ruin my damn phone!"

Reese took my complaining as a joke until Bronx and Summer came along. "What's going on here?"

"Reese broke my phone!" I protested.

Summer smirked at him while Bronx frowned at him. "Don't worry Maggie, he has enough money to pay for a new one," Bronx said.

I continued to scowl at Reese until the bell finally rang, my last class ending this hell.

But that didn't seem to stop Reese from following me. Once he had reached my class I stopped in front of the door to glare at him. "Why are you following me?"

He smirked, leaning closer to me. I could feel his minty breath fan against my cold skin. "This is my class, Sweetheart."