Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind

A/N

Alright, I've been thinking about it for a while now (because of a comment too) that I should change the name of my book. When I first started writing it I didn't really know what to name it, this name was the first one of many that I thought of and I liked it.

I know that The Bad Boy's Girl is a common name for many books on Wattpad and I would want to change it.

I already have an idea for another name, but please comment if you want me to change the name, if you do then feel welcomed to leave any suggestive names.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Thursday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Sixty-Seven: You're Out Of Your Mind

There were two weeks left until school ended. Two weeks left and my one month would be gone. I've wasted this whole time by procrastinating on telling the truth.

How bad of a procrastinator was I?

Right now we were in the hospital since Summer's due date came soon. Bronx was pacing in the waiting room with his hands behind his neck. All of us continued saying that she and the baby would be fine but he ignored all our comments.

"Why the hell is it taking so long?" he said in frustration.

Maddie rolled her eyes while laying her head on Matt's shoulder. "It's pregnancy, idiot. A baby isn't born in five minutes ya know."

She seemed really annoyed and tired. Matt whispered something in her ear but she shrugged him off. "I'm staying because they're my friends. I don't care if I'm tired and moody," she said.

I smiled. Maddie may seem like a bitch sometimes (no offense) but she was a really great friend. Her twin could brag about her all day, both could brag each about each other all day actually.

I shook the thought away and went back to leaning on Reese's shoulder. Luke sat at the end of the hallway as he took a second to stare at us. We made eye contact before I adverted my gaze from him.

We hadn't talked to each other at all, and when I mean we haven't talked I mean we literally haven't talked to each other. We're always making awkward eye contact which caused me to feel uncomfortable. I haven't even seen him talking to Reese at all either. Before they were regular friends who talked to each other about anything. Now they appeared to be strangers who disliked each other.

I wondered why Reese didn't make an effort to talk to Luke though. He noticed the tension yet he ignored it. Why?

"What anything to eat?" Reese asked. So far he didn't know anything about me being bulimic and I'd like to keep it that way so I could tell him myself. I would tell him everything before my one month ended. I knew I wouldn't have time later if I waited more.

"Muffin please," I said. He pecked my lips before getting up to get my muffin.

I've been trying to eat small things at a time. Last night I was able to eat half of my platter without throwing it all up. Everyone in the house has been watching me carefully after I've eaten something.

I went towards Luke, ignoring the fact that Andrew and Jose were playing against each other on some game on their phones. Until now I realized how much a gamer these two were.

"I think now we're able to talk," I whispered as I took the seat beside him.

"Now?" he scoffed. "I thought you didn't want to."