Chapter Fifty-Seven: Bear Hugs From Him

A/N

I don't know why, but today felt so tiring. I'm so drained from school, and life in general.

Had an essay to do and I was second guessing myself way too much, but I was mostly worried about this! But here is a new chapter that I hope you guys love!

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Saturday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifty-Seven: Bear Hugs From Him

I was already packing for home. My anticipation of actually getting back was killing me. It's not that I didn't enjoy being here, I did. I had a lot of fun, but there was something that was making me feel sick inside.

"Are you not getting into the lake?" Reese asked before setting his baggage on the bed.

"Are we not leaving?" I asked, annoyance written all over my tone.

He grabbed my bags and threw them next to his, dragging me out of the room before I could even yell. 

I didn't even want to swim anymore because of my stupid finger. It had been three days at least since we left the doctors and it was already being a pain in my ass.

We ended up outside where Reese was ready to jump in. "I'm not even in my swim clothes!" I whined.

"Too bad," he smirked before pushing me in.

Douche.

After that whole mess and annoying situation was over, I went back to packing up my stuff before going into the bathroom, looking at myself as I gulped.

Right now the ends of my hair were dripping wet, the droplets splashing on my skin that had goosebumps forming on it.

I splashed some cold water into my bloodshot eyes, leaving and grabbing my bags until setting them down in Reese's car. "Everybody set?" he yelled

We all yelled out a yes before I climbed in, strapping myself to the farthest seat away from Luke. I still couldn't look at him, but he insisted since he kept glancing towards my direction before I sighed, giving him the clear memo to let it go.

I didn't want to look, talk, or even murmur a word to anyone. It was just that point in life where every little thing annoys the fuck out of you.

My head leaned against the window, my eyes watching every little thing that passed by: the trees, flowers, bushes, and even a guy mowing his lawn with an old lawnmower that seemed to be pulling him.

I closed my eyes, almost falling asleep but thinking about how badly I wanted to get back home.
******

I fumbled with my keys for the front door, almost cussing myself out until I finally got the right one.

I needed to control my anger. . .or patience. Either one would work.

I put my bag on the sofa, calling out Alex's name before getting annoyed.

I've only been calling his name twice and I'm already pissed off, I thought.

"Alex! Where are you!" I called out.

On the table I saw a note from Claire and Harry. They decided to go away on a businesses trip since the house would be empty most of the time.

"Alex!" My patience clearly gone stated my annoyance as I was about to go upstairs when I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Alex?"