Chapter Twenty-Six: Homecoming Time

A/N

Not my best chapter. Don't really like it but kind of satisfied.

Had a fun day today! Possibly the reason why I'm updating late today. . .hehe.

I really want to get this book over 800 reads. That would make my day so let's do it my wonderful readers!

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy.

Next Update: Wednesday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Twenty-Six: Homecoming Time

With the cheers of the crowd, I could barely hear myself think. It was the Homecoming Game today, meaning that Homecoming would start at nine o'clock.

I sat at the bleachers with the twins while Summer sat beside me. She had her usual cheery smile with glossed lips while I sat there like a complete idiot staring off into the distant.

Why was I here again?

Right now the twins were fighting about sharing their favorite matte lipstick with each other. This is why it's good to be born with a brother. You don't fight over make-up or clothes.

"You think we'll win tonight?" Summer blurted out to me.

Still staring at the distant, I responded, "We'll definitely win."

She shrugged. "Mhmm. . ."

And that was my conversation with Summer.

Once the whistle was blown by the coach the crowd went crazy. Many of us were cheering the names of the players, mostly Reese and Luke. It's almost like they had a feud over which one had the most cheers.

I watched the game, a few times yawning since I barely watched sports. I suck at them, what makes you think I'll enjoy watching them?

Once the first touchdown was scored by us, they continued to roll in. I had my moments where I cheered on and even yelled out Reese's name. Summer sat beside me smiling but looking at her phone.

I'm not nosey, but this girl had something going on.

When I saw the last touchdown had been scored once the timer ended, we all stood up and cheered while throwing our arms high up in the air.

"Told ya we'd win," I smirked at Summer.

I saw her roll her eyes when I turned my head. Wow, you really are a bitch.

The guys rolled out into the parking lot, the boyfriends in our gang carrying their girlfriends high in the air by their waists. Reese surprised me when he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"I think you're my good luck charm," he whispered.

"Albeit I am."
******

Today was officially Homecoming. As always, I was never prepared. I had to beg to Claire so she could wash my dress the day before, which almost failed until she finally gave in.