Chapter Fifty-Two: Just Saying

A/N

I'm back guys! I'm sorry that this update was late, needed to fix things here and there.

We got to 26k guys! Yay!! Thanks so much guys!

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Monday (sorry it's so long, next chapter could be a bit long)
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifty-Two: Just Saying

I sat on my bed, listening to music while thinking about everything. Everything in general.

How could Reese love me?

It was one thing that he liked me, crush like form. But loving me? That was way too much to even think. Reese Matthews, the player of our school, loved me?

The more I thought about it, the more I hated myself for thinking about how I felt. Did I like Reese? Did I actually feel anything for him?

I've always thought about it, and simply denied how I've felt towards him.

Now that everything is happening in such a hurry, I couldn't think of how I felt towards Reese.

Just saying. . .

Alex knocked on my door before I sat up, feeling a huge head rush come to me. I hated that feeling.

"Hey, lil sis," he smiled, ruffling my hair before I smacked it away. "Ow," Alex chuckled.

"Don't ruffle my hair then."

He sat on my bed, causing me to scoot over to make room. "So whatcha doing?"

I rolled my eyes. The one time I didn't want to talk about anything, this idiot had to come along and ask me. Hopefully I didn't spill anything.

"Not much. Just listening to music if you didn't see already," I replied in a sassy tone.

"Yes I did, but what's going on with you? I haven't really focused on my lil sis for a while."

And we couldn't keep it that way?

"Well, just a regular teen going through high school," I mumbled, biting my lip. "What about you? When are you getting a girlfriend by the way."

Alex cleared his throat, rolling his eyes at me. So this is what annoyed him and made him uncomfortable. "Is there a need to know?"

"Yes. I would love to know who my big bro's lover is."

"That is just wrong on so many levels," he chuckled.

"So?" I joked, "I just want to know who my brother is going out with. If you actually are going out with someone."

Alex lied down on my bed, covering his face with his hands. I already knew that he was burning with embarrassment on his cheeks. "I'm not going out with anyone," he mumbled.

I smacked his arm. "Alexander! Tell me who you're hooking up with!"

"Just some girl, alright! Can you calm down."

"Do not tell me to calm down when I want to know who you're hooking up with! Now, what is her name?"

Alex covered his face again. "That is something I won't tell you."

I smacked him again. "Tell me right now, Alexander Rosewood!"

"Margarita Rosewood! No I will not. I am older and I will not tell you."

He did not just pull the older brother card on me. "I will throw your Xbox outside the window and makes sure it breaks into dozens of pieces," I threatened.

Alex shook his head, laughing at my comment. "You wouldn't."

I never said that I wouldn't, just saying.

So I ran off the bed, running to his room with him chasing after me. All this time I continued laughing before I locked myself in his room, Alex pulling at the door furiously.

"Maggie! Open the door right now!"

I looked at his Xbox before seeing his phone lying on his nightstand. "Oh, brother," I smirked.

The password for it was simple, my birthday. I apparently was the most important person to him, for now. He could change the password to his girlfriend's birthday.

I scrolled down to his messages until I saw the letters GF in one of them. Alex continued banging on the door as I scrolled down their texts.

My eyes popped wide open when I realized who it was.

After seeing the name, I opened the door widely, staring at Alex with a shocked expression. "What?" he asked, oblivious to what I had just found.

"You're going out with Raven!? Reese's sister!"

He sighed. "Yes. . ."

"Why the hell didn't you tell me!?"

"Because you could tell Reese-"

"Well hell yeah! It's his sister and my big bro is dating her!"

"It's not a big deal," he said while rolling his eyes.

He's such an idiot. "You're dating Reese's sister and this isn't a big deal!? What the hell? How long have you even been going out?"

Another sigh. "Couple months. . ."

Yep, my brother was definitely an idiot. "This is messed up. You couldn't tell your own sister!"

"You would tell Reese," he repeated, "and Raven wanted to keep this as a secret too. So please calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down when I've just found out that my brother has a girlfriend who turned out to be Reese's sister!"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Are you going to continue freaking out about this?"

"Yes," I replied bluntly.