Chapter Thirty-Six: So. . . This Is Awkward

A/N

Had a bad day today, but still completed my goal of writing another chapter for you guys. I put a lot of thought into it, went back and forth, but here you have it!

Please vote, read, comment, and enjoy.

Next Update: Wednesday
*******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Thirty-Six: So. . . This Is Awkward

I sat in the cushioned bean bag chair while Summer sat across from me on her bed.

In my head I questioned why I couldn't just sit beside her and feel. . .well, lower than her.

"Are you just gonna sit there or ask me stuff about this kid?" she finally said.

That made me feel even more awkward than before. When she literally dragged me in here and forced me to sit on the bean bag chair, I already felt awkward just being in her freaking room.

Why did conversations with her seem so difficult to make out? Why couldn't she be straight forward? It wouldn't hurt to be clear when you talk, Summer.

God, this rambling was already giving me a headache.

"Well, what do you what me to ask?"

"I don't know?" she replied, shrugging. "I'm the one who's pregnant. Shouldn't you ask what I might do or shit like that?"

Now it seemed like it was my fault she was pregnant. I'm not the one who banged you if you haven't heard.

This was just giving me a migraine now.

"Look, to be honest, you and I have barely spoken to each other. And trust me, I was shocked when Bronx told me about your pregnancy. But what do you what me to do-"

"Okay look. It's too disturbing to see you struggle like this."

Yep, I really hated this bitch.

"I didn't tell Bronx the real reason why I wanted to talk to you."

"So what do you what to talk about than?" In the inside I felt so relieved that she didn't want to talk about the pregnancy. I mean, it's something amazing that should take its time and I would love to talk about it, but not when Summer's the mother.

"About you and Reese."

I sunk into the bean bag, if that was even possible. "Why?"

"Why'd you break up? Everyone in the gang has been wondering that. But you guys don't look broken up. You seem like that couple who breaks up but still bangs each other like it's F. W. B."

I really had nothing to say about that. "What?" I blurted.

"Well it's true. Bronx tells me that you and him act as if you were a couple when you aren't! I mean, do you want to be together or not?"

"Why do you even care about what goes on between Reese and I? Last time you literally talked shit about him-"

"Hold up!" Summer held her hand up, making me face the palm of it while staring at it puzzling. "I tried giving you advice last time."