Chapter Ten: Temptation

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed that last chapter, and this one too. I had a great time writing it, so yeah.

I don't have much to say today but that I'll be going back to school tomorrow, *cry*. So that means I won't be posting everyday anymore, because school is too stressful. At least for me and better yet everyone else who attends.

Anyways, enough blabber. Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy.
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Ten: Temptation

I rolled in my bed as I tried to fall asleep. My eyes shot open as I realized that it was just the morning. . .five o'clock.

"Great," I muttered.

Now that I couldn't sleep anymore, I grabbed my laptop before I typed in my Netflix password. I stared at the screen blankly until I got frustrated from it taking so long to load. Stupid wifi.

I threw my head back on my pillow, cautious enough to not hit it on my headboard.

By the time the sun had come out, I had dark circles underneath my eyes that seemed to cast a shadow everywhere.

Downstairs I saw nobody but a note on the fridge once I got ready. Claire's writing scribbled all over it, but I couldn't read it since I heard a honk right outside my house.

My fingers flicked through the blinds as I saw Reese coming towards the door. I opened it up before he could even knock. His infamous smirk appeared on his lips once he saw me. 

"Well good morning to you too," he smirked.

"Just because you're my "boyfriend" doesn't mean you have to pick me up," I muttered, shutting the door behind me.

"Your folks aren't home?" he asked ignoring my question might I add.

"No."

"That's good because we're not going to school today."

I turned around to face him as if he were serious. Reese was leaning against the wall. This would not end well. "Where the hell are you taking me?"

"You'll see," he smirked with a wink.

I shook my head in disapproval. "You're taking me to school or else I'll just walk there."

I strode upstairs where I got my bag, but Reese followed me up and sat on my bed. "Get out now," I scowled.

"But I just got here," Reese whined.

My eyes took a glimpse at the clock. School would start in less than ten minutes and I was still in my house with this jerk. "Get out right now and drive me to school."

"You said you could walk anyways," Reese lamely said as he leaned his head against the headboard. "And I could just stay here to take a little nap. . ."

"I'm not walking until you get out of here!" I shrieked.

For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my neck. "You really want me to leave?" he whispered in my ear with that deep voice of his.

"Y-Yes," I stuttered. My heartbeat quickened as he planted a kiss right near my earlobe. Why was he doing this to me?

"But I just got here," Reese whispered.

This time I didn't prepare myself since he began to plant soft kisses on my neck. I bit hard on my lips. Reese's hands traveled up my body until they met my stomach, my breath quickening.