Chapter Seventeen: Bras and Panties

A/N

I feel so tired and out of it right now, which is half of me! But oh well! Let's get to the point!

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy. Hope you guys like, even love it! I'm working hard on this story and figuring out where it's going to go, but a lot of love to you guys!

Sorry is there are errors, my mind is in a haze right now.

Next Update: Wednesday (lazy day again)
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Seventeen: Bras and Panties

"What about these?" I asked while holding up panties that were too bright for me.

"Too colorful," Reese sighed.

We had spent barely ten minutes and I had probably raised ten to twenty panties and a ton of bras in front of Reese. For some he said they were terrible and didn't even know why they made them. Others he mentioned how they were okay, some he even smirked once he saw them.

"What else do I need?" I mumbled to myself. Before making a choice I spotted the boy shorts. Now that's what I needed right now.

At the end I chose at least two of them because they were really expensive, I only had twenty bucks in my wallet. Did I even have enough for more?

I turned my head to face Reese, a pout appearing on my lips. "What do you want now?" he groaned.

"Can I borrow some money? Just a little bit?"

"Do you not have enough panties at home? Or bras at least?" I shook my head, but inside I knew I did. Hey! A girl can never have enough undergarments in her closet. "Here then."

Reese handed me a fifty dollar bill, fifty dollar bill! I gladly took it and mumbled a thank you before grabbing two bras and three panties. Pretty sure this would do. I had specifically chosen a set of a bra and panty to match, the color bright red.

After buying them all, Reese began to complain on how hungry he was. It was barely one o'clock, and my stomach already demanded for food.

I sat down at one of the tables while Reese ordered. My nails dug underneath my skin once I smelled the aroma of fast food. Inside I felt my stomach twist into knots until I couldn't sit here anymore.

I ran to the bathroom before splashing water into my face. Looking at myself I felt my stomach turn. My face had grown pale and it looked like I was ready to throw up.

After spending a few seconds in there, I walked back out to find Reese at the table with our food.

"Where were you?" he asked as I sat down.

"Bathroom," I replied flatly.

My hands were folded on my lap. Shaking, I took a fry and chewed it up until it slid down my throat. At first I felt like I would throw up any second, but my body demanded for food.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. You're meeting my parents tomorrow," Reese mentioned casually.

I almost choked on my food once he finished. "W-What?"

"You're coming over to my house. To meet my family."

"Why?"

Reese sighed. "There's a reason why I asked you to be my "girlfriend", Sweetheart." That nickname was really growing on me.